Asie Privé et de luxe
500 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "Best time of day to set out on your. Small group makes all the difference as well. Tour Leader Taan also very informative. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "T was our guide and he was fantastic. Super friendly and knowledgeable. He took took some amazing photographs of us as a family we will treasure forever, enabled us to learn lots about the area and took us to get some amazing delicious snacks along the way. We can’t wait to do it again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Very Informative and Friendly Guide. Very Thing Went Very Smooth and Cu Chi Tunnels Is Lit, it's a must Visit."
2 jours et 1 nuit sur les MEILLEURES CROISIÈRES incluant : transfert, repas, kayak, grotte, île, plage
* A traveler said: "Ha Long bay was absolutely stunning, a must see and I definitely recommend an overnight stay. Our guide Charlie was awesome. Genuinely loved getting to know people. - total travel time to destination is closer to 4 hrs the freeway is 2 hrs. Also the pictures show more of the 5star cruise"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with great guides, highly recommended, would defiantly use again. Food good and drinks a good price. Go and enjoy"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable parts were seeing what Tho has built himself to help the community and raise awareness on recycling and looking after the environment. We loved being able to see the small, intricate alleyways of the city, and going to the outskirts where it was more open and green. The food at The Hidden Gem Cafe was also phenomenal, and Tho was a wonderful guide who made us laugh a lot and shared a lot of knowledge with us."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! I would not have been able to navigate through Agra and learn about the sites without this tour. Taj Mahal was a priceless experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Faizal was a great tour guide...very knowledgeable and easy to get along with. He answered all of our questions about the Taj Mahal as well as general inquiries about India and Indian culture. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Akil, our guide was speaking german and very good for the tours in Taj Mahal and the Red Fort. The VIP entrees helped us to not to long waiting."
* A traveler said: "Vishal Garg gave us a wonderful history of the Taj Mahal and the times leading up to how it was constructed. He told us where to stand and took the most wonderful pictures, walked us through every aspect of the buildings and the gardens, and patiently answered all of our questions. I would highly recommend him and this tour of the Taj Mahal to anyone looking for an amazing experience without the crowds. The driver Balwinder Singh - that picked us up at the hotel was early and very courteous. Also he was an excellent driver! He got us there with plenty of time to spare."
* A traveler said: "This tour is just perfect ! The driver Dewa is fantastic, he took awesome pictures, he was very kind and explained a lot about the Balinese culture. I definitely recommend him. You will not be disappointed :) I booked the tour solo and met two other ladies with whom I had a lot of fun"
Excursion d'une demi-journée en hors-bord de luxe aux tunnels de Cu Chi, au départ de Hô-Chi-Minh-Ville
* A traveler said: "Hang was an excellent tour guide and boat to Cu Chi tunnels was great fun. Well looked after by all staff. A great experience. Will be sure to take another tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out, our guide Razia was amazing. Took us on an adventure thru old Delhi, into the spice markets, up to the roof of some of the old buildings, drove around the streets in a tuk tuk. It was well worth it, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great trip to the Mekong with lots of authentic interaction - Lin our guide was absolutely fantastic."
* A traveler said: "we had Holden as our tour guide he was the best this is a must do in singapore see so much more than on a bus plus Holden was able to point out things we would not have known without him"
- Église Saint-Joseph
- Parc national du Komodo
- Parc naturel de Shidu
- Triangle d’or
- Rue commerçante Myeongdong
- Stade et musée de Sumo Kokugikan
- Village de Banpo
- Temple de Chenghuang Miao
- Ahsan Manzil
- Tokyo Skytree – Site touristique de Tokyo
- Palais Royal
- Grand Bouddha de Leshan
- Chaukhtatgyi Paya
- Temple Shinheungsa
- Wat Preah Prom Rath
- China World Trade Center
- Kawah Putih
- Quartier Historique de Kurashiki Bikan