Chiang Mai Art et culture
444 résultats | Toutes les excursions
6 heures de randonnée et vélo (formule combinée) dans le parc national Doi Suthep Pui au départ de Chiang Mai
* A traveler said: "Intense hike and bike. Recommend it to those who are physically able to hike up hill long term."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the day out to the temples. The guide was very professional and did not make the temples boring. Was quite fun."
* A traveler said: "Owen, our guide was awesome. We got lucky an were the only group in the trip. We saw three temples and learned a lot about Thai and Chiang Mai history! Would recommend this trip. Took about 3 hours total."
* A traveler said: "Pick up and drop off were on time. The driver managed the conditions up the mountain well. He had a good sense of humour. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and spoke English well. The first two sites were very interesting, not so touristy or busy even on the weekend. The tunnels were a bit too busy for meditation so we meditated at another place which was extremely quiet and peaceful, allowing us to take in the sounds of nature. I previously visited Doi Suthep earlier in the same day so I wasnt expecting much but I got to see a lot more compared to the morning. We saw monks chanting at around 6pm and the view from the viewpoint was much better."
* A traveler said: "It is a complete tour, visiting interesting places resides White temple. In particular Baandam Museum was a amazing discovery to me. Guide Mr. Banana and driver Mr. Tom are so good doing their work. Thank you."
Excursion d'une demi-journée au temple de Wat Doi Suthep et dans le village de la tribu de Meo Blanc depuis Chiang Mai
* A traveler said: "Great morning, guide terrific and was so obliging re taking our photo. Visit to alternative tribe was so enjoyable and home grown coffee has to be experienced- highly recommend"
Excursion à la découverte du merveilleux temple de Doi Suthep au lever du soleil et vues sublimes sur la ville (au sommet d'une montagne)
* A traveler said: "Amazing amazing one of the best tours ever guide was great friendly and informative. I found the whole thing quite spiritual and overwhelming would definitely recommend without a doubt..."
* A traveler said: "Excellent a great experience, tour guide was brilliant and being a monk before had great knowledge. A must in chaing mai"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic, from beginning to end we were really looked after. The sunrise as you glide silently over the scenery was fantastic and to finish off with the best massage I have ever had was just the perfect day."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience would recommend for families with early teens. We had an amazing rime and one of us is 73"
* A traveler said: "It is a long day but worth it. You see things that are no where else. The van was clean and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Its was an amazing experience. The come take you at the hotel at the time fixed. Good experience by night really"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip! Private tour (just two of us), really nice car, super friendly driver/guide, beautiful part of the world. The guide for the section walking to the village was wonderful too. Food was great and they were great at accommodating for dietary needs. Such a wonderful day, highly recommend!"
Excursion d'une journée à Doi Inthanon au départ de Chiang Mai incluant la tribu karen et les pagodes jumelles
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Charin, went far above and beyond for us on our recent tour with him. He is amazing - full of so much knowledge that he is willing to share openly. We loved our day with him and would recommend him for all. Thanks, Charin, for everything!!"
Allez là où vont les habitants, mangez ce que les habitants mangent! Visite gastronomique avec des gourmets locaux
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! The places you go and the food you eat were all perfect! The tour guide was super informative about food and the culture"
* A traveler said: "Really good fun trip. Excellent way to experience good street food and Jay was a brilliant guide checking who wanted spicy and who didn’t. We finished the evening with very full tummies!!"
* A traveler said: "My Daughter and my self had wonderful private cooking class with Aon who is an excellent chef. He shared his wealth of experience , We learnt a lot about Thai cooking . We thoroughly enjoyed preparing and eating our exotic meals . This class is a must for all those that who love food and have passion for cooking."
Excursion d'une journée complète à Chiang Dao, avec kayak, spéléologie et jungle, au départ de Chiang Mai
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun kayaking down the river! Thanks to the patience of our instructors, we were able to grasp the basics of kayaking halfway through. Guides were friendly and approachable. The main opportunity for improvement is lunch which was rather small."
* A traveler said: "Our extremely energetic guide Mr. Ekk made this one of the best tours I have ever been on! He has troves of information and anecdotes about every spot you visit,which he narrates in his signature style. Our visit would have remained incomplete without the insights he offered. Highly recommended."
- Activités à Northern Thailand
- Activités à Chiang Rai
- Activités à Luang Prabang
- Activités à Rangoun
- Activités à Vientiane
- Activités à Mandalay
- Activités à Bangkok
- Activités à Pattaya
- Activités à Hua Hin
- Activités à Kunming
- Activités à Ko Chang
- Activités à Lijiang
- Activités à Changsha
- Activités à Golfe de Thaïlande
- Activités à South Coast