Édimbourg Circuits privés
339 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Historical detail was delivered in an accurate and well balanced manner. Tour operator was well versed in all aspects of Edinburgh past and present. His presentation was engaging and informative. We both thoroughly enjoyed all parts of the tour. Would certainly want this gentleman for any future visits"
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see the Highlands, castles and history of Scotland in your own private van. Our tour guide Jim was so fun and was very very knowledgeable! We had THE best time! We will definitely come back and use this company again."
Excursion d'une journée à St Andrews Dunfermline et la côte de Fife en minibus privé au départ d'Édimbourg
* A traveler said: "Cannot recommend more highly! If you are visiting Edinburgh, this is the tour group to book with! We had to private tours with Alan during our stay in Edinburgh, and it was the highlight of our trip. He was warm, funny, and very knowledgeable. The tour was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Murray, our driver from Aura Journeys was wonderfully flexible in giving our group of 6 adults choices about what we wanted to see while in Edinburgh. Our first choice was the magnificent Castle which we were able to tour first with pre-ordered, timed tickets. Murray then took us to an area with several restaurants for our lunch. We saw the Royal Mile, then split up as the women shopped and the men visited the Royal Yacht Britainia. Edinburgh left us wanting to return another day as there is so much to see."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day, Rowan was great, very knowledgeable and fun to be around with, the Mercedes Van made our journey very comfortable and We would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to visit beautiful Scotland"
* A traveler said: "Allan was prompt and professional. He retrieved us with luggage from EDI and provided a delightful tour which lasted until hotel checkin."
* A traveler said: "Gillian was so charmant, copetetive und polite. It was a real pleasure to have a private guide. Also Will, thank for quick repone and handling of our bookings."
* A traveler said: "We had the best guide and driver ever! We did many tours in Scotland and Ireland and this one topped them all. Murray was a careful, caring, excellent driver and extremely knowledgeable/ He made the all day tour a delight and we are so pleased with his manner and professionalism. He was the best!"
* A traveler said: "A well presented tour which can be extended up to 24 hours....good for getting tour bearings around the city"
Circuit pédestre dans les quartiers historiques d'Édimbourg, avec billet coupe-file pour le château d'Édimbourg
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
Visite privée personnalisée d'Édimbourg avec un guide local, des points forts et des joyaux cachés ★★★★★
* A traveler said: "Z was our guide and she fit everything into our half day tour. She was so informative and shows us a great day. Making food suggestions for later and points of interest to visit again"
* A traveler said: "Our trip with Will to Glencoe exceeded all our expectations. He was very knowledgeable and at the same time very interesting. The scenery was fabulous. We were having such a great time the day just flew by."
* A traveler said: "Such a great day. The castles are breathtaking and Deanston Distillery tour is interesting and tasty ;) David knew a ton about the area and as he does Putlander tours, plenty about the filming of the show."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed my food adventure.Although it rained the whole time we were touring, the scrumptuous foods made up for it."
Excursion d’une journée à la chapelle de Rosslyn, à l’abbaye de Dunfermline et au château de Stirling au départ d’Édimbourg
* A traveler said: "Mark our tour guide was awesome. Great attitude and very knowledgeable. A must for a first time visit to Scotland."
Excursion d'une journée en petit groupe à la chapelle de Rosslyn et aux frontières écossaises au départ d'Édimbourg
* A traveler said: "The driver was an extremely knowledgeable man and told very interesting and exciting stories all the way through the trip"
Excursion d'une journée à la découverte des lacs et châteaux des Highlands de l'Ouest, au départ d'Édimbourg
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was excellent, from the luxury minibus, to our excellent tour guide. We both learnt and saw so much on our trip. Cannot recommend enough."
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour! So interesting and tour guide Ben was excellent! Definitely worth booking. He was informative but added a lot of humour."
* A traveler said: "Euen picked us up at 6:30 AM, and we enjoyed his conversation and that of the only other passenger for the nearly 3 hour trip to the Highlands. All three distillaries were interesting, and it was a interesting to see the different environments. All in all, a fun and very full day."
- Activités de plein air
- Affiche rapidement complet
- Art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Circuits par durée
- Comment se déplacer
- Croisières et voile
- Privé et de luxe
- Visites guidées
- Arrêts multiples
- Circuits aventure
- Circuits privés
- Visites de la ville
- Visites nocturnes
- Expériences uniques
- Saisonnier et grandes occasions
- Services de transport et voyage
- Dungeon d’Edimbourg
- Royal Scottish Academy
- Port de croisière d’Edimbourg
- Baie de Saint Columba
- Pont du Forth
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art One
- Parlement écossais
- Monument Nelson
- Colline Calton
- Maison-musée John Knox
- Gladstone’s Land
- The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Chapelle de Rosslyn
- Pont autoroutier du Forth
- Palais de Falkland
- Moulin de Preston et Phantassie Doocot
- Château Alnwick
- Monument Scott
- Activités à Stirling
- Activités à Glasgow
- Activités à Newcastle upon Tyne
- Activités à Inverness
- Activités à Middlesbrough
- Activités à Belfast
- Activités à Manchester
- Activités à Liverpool
- Activités à Dublin
- Activités à Birmingham
- Activités à Cambridge
- Activités à Bristol
- Activités à Angleterre du Nord-Est
- Activités à Highlands écossais
- Activités à Nord de l'Angleterre
Day Trips from Édimbourg
- Édimbourg to Loch Lomond
- Édimbourg to Loch Ness
- Édimbourg to Angleterre
- Édimbourg to Écosse
- Édimbourg to Glasgow
- Édimbourg to Siège d'Arthur
- Édimbourg to Château de Stirling
- Édimbourg to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Édimbourg to Abbaye de Melrose
- Édimbourg to Ben Nevis
- Édimbourg to Inverness
- Édimbourg to Chapelle de Rosslyn
- Édimbourg to Château de Doune
- Édimbourg to Église Saint-André (The Kirk)
- Édimbourg to Château d'Alnwick
- Édimbourg to Fort William
- Édimbourg to Stirling
- Édimbourg to Newcastle upon Tyne
- Édimbourg to Aberfeldy
- Édimbourg to Pont du Forth