Angleterre Activités de plein air
493 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Me n my granddaughter thoroughly enjoyed it.The ride was great.staff was all friendly.wax works looked realistic."
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
Excursion d'une journée à Oxford, Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon et au château de Warwick au départ de Londres
* A traveler said: "Beatiful scenery, a lot of history about Oxford, Cotswold, Shakespeare. Very beatiful place, clean, the hospitality is very good. We’ll be back again."
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
Visite des studios Warner Bros. : The Making of Harry Potter avec transport aller-retour depuis Londres
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Simone our bus driver was awesome! Evan and Evans made the experience effortless and the Harry Potter studio was mind blowing!"
* A traveler said: "I had a very good time on this day excursion. Everything was very well organized and planned accordingly. The tour guide Sacha was very informative and entertaining. I can tell she enjoys her job. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone that my be considering it."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the attractions and information given by our tour guide Tom was excellent and he was very knowledgeable and very good value for money"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience a bit scary on the last point in the very top but really really cool I ll do it again"
* A traveler said: "Our driver greeted us on time and was very courteous I was very impressed and will use them again on our next trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative and interesting and the tour guide was very pleasant and helpful we found out some interesting facts about London and Harry Potter that we did not know"
* A traveler said: "Pepe was a great, informative and funny guide. The tour itself was fabulous, so much history! We had a great day! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Ramin was early, courteous, helped us with our bags. Reconfirmation of our reservation was easy and can be made by phone or through their website. Very professional. Would use again."
* A traveler said: "Really pleased with experience,, queue moved quickly ! Nice amount of time plenty to see and time to take photos. Clean and organised well with COVID rules !"
* A traveler said: "A very interesting experience, and a wonderfully educated host named Sinead. I learnt more in 2 hours than could be believed. If you visit London this is a must."
* A traveler said: "Oxford and Highclere Castle did not disappoint but we also enjoyed our tour guide and driver who were extremely friendly and helpful!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. It brought us outside the city of London it was definitely a long day but totally worth every minute. Our guide Pepe was amazing highly recommend the tour."
Excursion d'une journée en petit groupe à Oxford et dans les villages traditionnels des Cotswolds au départ de Londres
* A traveler said: "It was an excelelt day tour, our driver and guide Robert Walker was very friendly and knowledgeable about London, Cotswolds and Oxford. We especially liked the visit to Oxford."
Visite de Londres en une journée comprenant la Tour de Londres, la relève de la Garde et un surclassement pour le London Eye en option
* A traveler said: "Loved Debra or guide, and Joe our bus driver! Combined they had over 50 years of knowledge and were super tour guides. I would do this tour again just to be with them!!! Our 2 teens (17,14) were with us and had a blast with the “...oh, this is the MI-6 building used for the bond movie” and other fun facts. She kept everyone’s attention!"
* A traveler said: "Very organised, no rushing & food lovely. A very nice experience . Commentary was informative . I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Really good value and flexible tickets as we had to change the booking because of a train issue. Really good value and flexible tickets as we had to change the booking because of a train issue."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day and Alex was such a knowledgeable and professional guide. Our highlight was Stonehenge. We recommend this trip to anyone who wants to spend the day in the English countryside and visit some truly remarkable historical sights."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! I really enjoyed. Would totally recommend! Stonehenge and the Windsor castle is worthy to see, if you ask me. Bath is good too if you are interested in architecture..."
* A traveler said: "This is an absolute must! The guide was hilariously funny as well as telling you all the ghostly tails of London. Some very interesting facts. The bus is great. Well worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Best time overall in our London break The staff were great the food and fizz excellent had a fabulous evening"
- Activités de plein air
- Au sol
- Dans les airs
- Jeux et divertissements
- Nature et vie sauvage
- Sports extrêmes
- Sports motorisés
- Stages sportifs et plein air
- Sur l'eau
- Affiche rapidement complet
- Art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Cours et ateliers
- Expériences uniques
- Pour enfants
- Saisonnier et grandes occasions
- Services de transport et voyage
- Donjon de York
- Hampstead Heath
- Château d'Oxford
- Théâtre Adelphi
- Quais Sainte Katharine
- Cathédrale de Canterbury
- Boxpark Shoreditch
- Hard Rock Cafe Londres
- Port de Douvres
- Hyde Park
- Green Park
- Spitalfields Market
- Anfield Stadium
- London City Hall
- Aéroport de Londres-Gatwick (LGW)
- La galerie Saatchi
- Churchill War Rooms
- Activités à Londres
- Activités à Liverpool
- Activités à Manchester
- Activités à Oxford
- Activités à Southampton
- Activités à Cambridge
- Activités à Bristol
- Activités à Newcastle upon Tyne
- Activités à Birmingham
- Activités à Pays de Galles
- Activités à Irlande
- Activités à Nord de l'Angleterre
- Activités à Angleterre du Sud-Ouest
- Activités à Yorkshire