Japon Sur l'eau
187 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "This service is awesome! I tried to get tickets for the Ghibli museum during my last trip to Japan and couldn't get them because they are so difficult to acquire. Viator made it possible. They were waiting for me when I checked into the hotel. I'm so happy!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour that included event more that we anticipated. Lunch was very traditional and we enjoyed scenic views of the lake. going during the COVID-19 outbreak meant that we received even more attention since they were only 10 of us in total."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and engaging especially with the help of our tour guides Thapa and Levin, the 4D experience was a bonus."
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "Our guides during the tour were warm, approachable and informative. Kudos to Nao-San and team!:) They pointed out attractions along Lake Kawaguchi and gave suggestions on which spots would reap the best pictures."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide gave us an incredible experience of Tokyo. His knowledge of sites and history were excellent. He was personable and had a great sense of humour. Although not from Japan, he was very proud of his adopted country. If you only had one day in Tokyo, this is the only way to make the most of it. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Izumi is the best! She is very sweet and knowledgeable. Took us around to many places in a short amount of time. Highly recommended."
Visite de bar en bar dans le quartier Shinjuku de Tokyo : explorez les bars cachés des allées gastronomiques
* A traveler said: "The tour was a lot of fun. The places we visited were very nice and the dishes and drinks were also very tasty. The tour guide also was able to give good recommendation of which drinks and dishes to try and was able to give a good atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable, great driver and organised the day and activities around our requests. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The Tour was excellent. Katsunori Fujiwara, my tour guide was very knowledgeable, informative and enthusiastic. All areas of the City of Tokyo were covered, All questions that were asked were answered. Thank you so much for great day! We would really recommend the walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on this tour! My tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun! I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick overview of the area!"
* A traveler said: "I am so glad I did this tour. It was very informative, I learned a lot about different kinds of Japanese food. I’d like to thank Shaun for his wonderful and professional touring."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to know a real life of local Tokyo people with their houses, restaurants, temples, shrines, and shops. Yoshimi is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Both the guide and our teacher were so good and informative. They took their time to explain all things and answered all our questions. If there's only one guided tour you do, do this one!"
* A traveler said: "Very personal tour of city by Mami Who has lived in Zealand and Us Personalized suchi meal after touring fish market was a highlight in addition to restart recommendations near our hotel Many cultural aspects of Japanese was a highlight as well"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was a lovely young man who took great care of us! English was great. Information great. Will be sure To use viator again"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The food tour was a fabulous experience. I loved being lead to local, out of the way restaurants. We toasted with and talked to the locals which was such an uplifting experience. Our female guide was so helpful even regarding how to get back to the hotel. The food was delicious"
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing experience here! My teenage children loved it! We dressed up played games and learned all about the Geisha life. We watched the dancing and had a blast! We drank tea and snacks as well"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great and very knowledgeable. We really enjoyed our day in Kamakura. Highly recommend it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Kento showed us so much of Tokyo in the day we spent with him. He went out of his way to cover everything we asked for, including helping us find some particular Kirby figures that our son collects, and also brought us to a fantastic restaurant for lunch that we wouldn't have found on our own."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Yoshino is very good. Knowledgeable, thoughtful and gave us a lot of information about the different local food. She was very patient with all our questions. We highly recommend her as a guide for the Tsukiji market tour. The sushi making class was also very good. The chef was a good teacher and the food was good."
- Activités de plein air
- Au sol
- Dans les airs
- Nature et vie sauvage
- Sports d'hiver
- Sports extrêmes
- Stages sportifs et plein air
- Sur l'eau
- Circuits de pêche en mer
- Cours de surf
- Croisières de plusieurs jours
- Croisières guidées
- Croisières nocturnes
- Descentes de rivières
- Exploration de grottes sous-marines
- Jet boat
- Parachutisme ascensionnel
- Plongée en apnée
- Plongée sous-marine
- Rafting en eaux vives
- Stand up paddle
- Art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Cours et ateliers
- Expériences uniques
- Services de transport et voyage
- Château d’Osaka
- Temple Ryoan-ji
- Promenade de Maiko
- Mémorial de la paix de Hiroshima
- Fleuve Sumida
- Parc National de Hakone – Site touristique de Tokyo
- Temple To-Ji
- Musée d’Art Ohara
- Tour Cosmo World Trade Center
- Pont Togetsukyo
- 21_21 Design Sight
- Forêt d’Aokigahara
- Tokyo SEA LIFE Park
- Source Chaude de Yudanaka
- Sanctuaire Tsurugaoka Hachiman
- Activités à Tokyo
- Activités à Sapporo
- Activités à Osaka
- Activités à Kyoto
- Activités à Beppu
- Activités à Kamakura
- Activités à Izumisano
- Activités à Fukuoka
- Activités à Naha
- Activités à Narita
- Activités à Corée du Sud
- Activités à Taïwan
- Activités à Préfecture de Fukuoka
- Activités à Kansai
- Activités à Préfecture d'Osaka