Key West Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "Great crew! Great atmosphere, live music was really good. Definitely the best way to see the sunset!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The band and crew were extremely friendly & fun. My sister and I enjoyed the music, breath taking views and wine."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun dancing to the wonderful live reggae music while we watched the beautiful sunset. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. We loved being welcomed on the boat with a tasty cocktail! The staff were all friendly with smiling faces. Thank you for a great vacation memory."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were very informative and kind. We really enjoyed the trip. Safety was there main concern. i would recommend this trip to anyone who visit the keys."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. The island was beautiful and peaceful. Great snorkeling. It would be better if there were bathrooms and showers on the island."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Best part of our trip. Highly recommend! Staff was super nice. Alcohol served was very limited, only drawback. A margarita would have been nice. They only had Landshark beer and red and white wine. Wine is just kind of unfitting for a day playing in the sun."
* A traveler said: "Poor water clarity due to weather but overall a fun day on the water. Definitely puts you in vacation mode."
* A traveler said: "Great day excursion! Got to see and experience things I never would have otherwise. Crew was fantastic. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was so much intriguing information at once. So fun in one hour. Our tour guide was amazing. She took us through the haunted maritime museum and honored the African Americans that were refugees in Key West. So patient with all of our questions"
* A traveler said: "You go on these things and think you will be lucky to see even one shark. OMG! We saw at least twenty of them! What an experience! Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience on the water! Wine was perfect and a great way to see Key West. This was definitely the high light of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Great staff, fun time for all!!!Couples would love this.Gotta do this in Key West, staff takes care of you."
* A traveler said: "This was a must do trip in Key West. If you are lucky enough to get Rachel on your tour, you hit the jackpot. Such an asset to company. Very informative and super attentive to passengers."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing many dolphins on our trip! The crew, Capt Nicole and Amanda, were fantastic! Knowledgeable, friendly and fun. Couldn’t have asked for a better day on the water. We’re so glad we did this during our short trip to Key West!!"
* A traveler said: "Very good experience. Funny commentary and informative. Easy on and off. Good experienced driver. Polite and informative agents at ticket booth also."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! Our crew Alex and Tony were professional, safe and very fun! It is so peaceful up in the air. Nothing to be afraid of. Would definitely do again!"
* A traveler said: "Ruth and Grace were very knowledgeable. We were able to talk to Grace for a little bit and she knew everything we asked about the island."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, perfect snorkeling location, amazing sunset. We had an amazing time. This was for 20th wedding anniversary and I couldn't want anything more."
* A traveler said: "Great first time experience and very helpful crew. The coral reef was amazing to see. Lots of fish and it’s basically right there when stop"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Kayla, and the others on the tour were the favorite parts. The food and visits were great, too. This is my 3rd food tour and it was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Sail was rain delayed due to the sudden downpour but it was still nice. The crew was very friendly. Would go again."
* A traveler said: "Awesome ride with Jake and BJ.. Tour was a blast and they were very patient. Smooth sailing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Crew was outstanding! Very knowledgeable and fun! The sharks and dolphins didn’t disappoint either! Great time, would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing, the timing was perfect , we watched the sunset with a beautiful clear sky , we were about 30-35 people enough room for everyone. Bar service excellent"
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Overseas Highway
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! de Key West
- Mallory Square
- Eglise épiscopale de Saint-Paul
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Aquarium de Key West
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Parc national de Dry Tortugas
- Maison et musée Ernest Hemingway – Visite à Key West
- Port de croisière de Key West
- Petite Maison Blanche d’Harry Truman
- Point le plus au sud
- Phare de Key West et Musée Keeper’s Quarters
- Duval Street – Visite à Key West
- Activités à Floride
- Activités à Parc national des Everglades
- Activités à Naples
- Activités à Miami
- Activités à Fort Myers
- Activités à Fort Lauderdale
- Activités à Boca Raton
- Activités à West Palm Beach
- Activités à Sarasota
- Activités à Saint-Pétersbourg
- Activités à Freeport
- Activités à Tampa
- Activités à Clearwater
- Activités à Grand Bahama
- Activités à Île de New Providence