Londres Sur l'eau
37 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Excellent Loved it , trilling and exciting , lovely scenic views , good value for money and great organisation"
* A traveler said: "Honestly from start to finish the whole boat trip experience was absolutely fantastic, Deborah and David were the perfect funny couple, made us feel very welcome, loved it and would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This is always a great way to get an overview of the city. I so wish the receipt could be a bit more substantial, like a credit card. The paper receipt is so flimsy and difficult to manage with weather and other personal paraphernalia."
* A traveler said: "One of my favourite activities I've ever done! Had such a blast and the information given on the tour was really interesting! The hosts were fun and we just had the best afternoon! Would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Very organised, no rushing & food lovely. A very nice experience . Commentary was informative . I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "A good mix of fun and education with the sights. Was actually better than we thought it was going to be."
* A traveler said: "Becky was a wonderful tour guide providing an engaging and informative talk on the history, culture and craft involved in a number of key pieces in the museum. A guide is the only way to go!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it!!! Even though it was a little bit rainy when we went was still an amazing view and whole experince! Would defo come again!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience a bit scary on the last point in the very top but really really cool I ll do it again"
Croisière en petit groupe sur la Tamise en bateau à grande vitesse au départ de l'embarcadère de la tour Millennium
* A traveler said: "Was a fantastic experience. James Bond theme music playing travelling at 35 knots. It made me feel alive! We had a great time. Well worth the money and I and I can’t wait to do it again.👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Tremendous! Easy to book; great boats, skipper, and excellent commentary. The trip is informative and great fun for all ages!"
* A traveler said: "The river cruise was amazing great sights and the quide was very informative. Being on the boat you get to see lots of land marks in a short space of time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views, great food, great singer and fantastic evening. Highly recommended. Evening was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Really good value and flexible tickets as we had to change the booking because of a train issue. Really good value and flexible tickets as we had to change the booking because of a train issue."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience. Worth every penny. Amazing guide Bill helpful, informative and good fun"
* A traveler said: "Mick made the trip. Such a great guy. The trip was the right amount of time. The information was really interesting."
* A traveler said: "Best time overall in our London break The staff were great the food and fizz excellent had a fabulous evening"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and relaxed. I live 40 mins from London and have always wanted to do this tour! So many other cities in the world seen but not my own and I really enjoyed looking at London in a very relaxed way. My 14 and 10 yr old loved it. The cruise was entertaining and educational too. I didn’t want to do to the fish and chips and got off at cruise at Westminster as only a 10/15 minute walk to Waterloo to get train home. From Waterloo to Victoria coach station, to get on the bus tour, is a leisurely 30/40 minute walk and we ate at Bills en route which is then a 15 minute walk further to Victoria pick up point. So relaxing to see London this way with someone else driving and picking up all the history on the way. Good value for money. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The narrator on the boat was informative & funny but I did note that passenger safety was paramount which was pleasing. a great trip out down the river lots to see"
* A traveler said: "The family including two grown up children had a great time on the ride which was exhilarating and enabled great views on the way over and even better in the dark on the way back to the dock"
* A traveler said: "All slightly better than expected. The food was good, entertainment of a high standard. The view of London by night was, as always, stunning. Atentative service."
- Kew Gardens
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Bond Street
- Le musée d'histoire naturelle
- British Museum
- Spitalfields Market
- Le Monument au Grand Incendie de Londres
- Bomber Command Memorial
- Madame Tussauds
- Tate Modern Gallery
- Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
- Tardis Police Box
- Gare St-Pancras
- Musée national maritime
- Parliament Square
- Cutty Sark
- Fortnum & Mason
- Parc Olympique de la Reine Elizabeth
- Hyde Park
- Baker Street
- Activités à Horley
- Activités à Stansted Mountfitchet
- Activités à Cambridge
- Activités à Oxford
- Activités à Southampton
- Activités à Birmingham
- Activités à Bristol
- Activités à Cardiff
- Activités à Bruges
- Activités à Lille
- Activités à Manchester
- Activités à Liverpool
- Activités à Angleterre du Sud-Est
- Activités à Angleterre de l'Est
- Activités à Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Day Trips from Londres
- Londres to Le palais de Buckingham
- Londres to tour Eiffel
- Londres to l'abbaye de Westminster
- Londres to Palais de Kensington
- Londres to Greenwich
- Londres to Chambres du Parlement et Big Ben
- Londres to Hyde Park
- Londres to Château de Leeds
- Londres to Château de Warwick
- Londres to Château de Highclere
- Londres to Palais de Blenheim
- Londres to Château de Douvres
- Londres to Université d'Oxford
- Londres to Village de Bicester
- Londres to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Londres to Southampton
- Londres to Gare de Paddington
- Londres to Salisbury
- Londres to Warwick
- Londres to Dover