Los Cabos Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "The tour was a great way to start our Cabo experience. We were taken from the Sea of Cortez to the Pacific Ocean; up close and personal views of Lover’s Arc and sting rays. The tour culminates with a beautiful Sunset. The crew was engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining. The food was ok. Would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Best tour we had at Cabo. Casivura people are very nice and friendly. Jose Miguel is great and Emilio leading us on horse tour is epic. Robert our van driver is also great and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience overall! Our guide Fernando was really enthusiastic and knowledgeable, and made the whole experience a lot more enjoyable. The snorkeling was also great - lots of fish and other sea creatures. The highlight of our trip was seeing dolphins swim up right alongside the boat."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! There was a little confusion on the pickup location, but once we figured that out, all was great. Tequila tasting was awesome, the boat ride was exceptional, and the taco dinner was outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun and beautiful. Matt (our guide) deserves a HUGE raise. :) Thank you for the hospitality. Lyle Stratton."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Felix was very attentive to us during the tour and made sure we had the best experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great service, awesome vehicles and excellent drivers. Definitely recommend this company and will use there services every time I go to Cabo."
- Plage Santa Maria
- Pelican Rock
- Bahia de Cabo San Lucas
- Estuaire de San Juan
- Le port de Cabo San Lucas
- Cuadra San Francisco
- Plage de Balandra
- San José del Cabo
- Sierra de la Laguna
- Les chutes de sable
- Plage de Chileno
- Parc national de Cabo Pulmo
- Finisterra (Fin de la terre)
- Cabo San Lucas
- Playa del Amor (Plage de l’amour)
- Playa Palmilla
- Hotel California