Nouvelle-Galles du Sud Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "Great session for the overall workout and experience if not for my competitive spirit and maybe next time we’ll get even closer to the dolphins."
* A traveler said: "Everyone there was really considerate and professional. The guy (I think he is French) who helped us with our lesson prior was very nice. Even out at Julian Rocks, he showed us where the turtles were, helped us when we got carried away and took our photos which I'm sure is a pain. Thanks heaps! Julian Rocks was amazing. Worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "After the initial shock of being on a helicopter, the experience was unforgettable. Seeing Sydney from above was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic - thoroughly recommend for those wanting a smaller much more personal whale watching trip"
* A traveler said: "Experience was amazing. Service was personal and friendly. They went the extra mile for us to experience the magnificent creatures, the whales. Will definitely be going with Lee again."
* A traveler said: "The food was exquisite as was the view. We found the venue to be a little cold on one of the coldest nights of the year so we sat with our coats on. The service, while attentive, seemed to lack some of the pizzazz which should accompany such wonderful food but perhaps we are being unfair. My wife remarked that she likes being looked after by one person while the food was delivered by several different people."
* A traveler said: "It’s was amazing I had the best time ever. I want to do it again but when their filming ❤️💜💙 Great weather and tour guide. Meeting Tim (Colby) was great."
Excursion privée d'une journée à l'élevage de moutons de Tobruk au départ de Sydney, déjeuner-barbecue inclus
* A traveler said: "Pleasant drive from our hotel with a pleasant and knowlagable driverOnce we got there we were greeted by the staffWe had a pleasant fun filled day learning as bout life on a sheep stationMy 10 year old said his best day ever"
* A traveler said: "From the time you step on board you're made welcome. Graeme made it a point to break the ice and introduce everyone at each pick up so, we were comfortable to chat. Hard to satisfy all people all the time at each venue but, everyone came away more than satisfied. Snacks at wineries & craft brewery a great addition given dinner hours away."
Une journée complète de dégustation de vins de Hunter Valley avec déjeuner et frais de dégustation inclus
* A traveler said: "Memorable full-day wine tour. Our group was personalized with a lovely couple in time-frame as scheduled. Also, Julie, our tour guide, was a fantastic person, she gave us in-depth information beforehand. We loved most of our wine tour. My partner and I love a single bit and everything about the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The tour was well organised and everything went to plan. More importantly, we saw plenty of whales. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and made sure we were looked after throughout."
Ticket grand public pour le zoo de Taronga de Sydney, et découverte de la faune et de la flore de l'Australie
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "I & my partner Jaime had a great experience for wine tasting. We loved view & the taste of wine. Can't wait to come back again after this Covid!"
* A traveler said: "Tom was amazing with information, so good to be transported around and then cooked us a barbecue lunch hamburger. Great day if you want to sit back and relax and enjoy the tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day. Saw plenty of whales all around the boat at one stage. Weather was a bit overcast and a bumpy sea."
Excursion d'une journée avec la cuisine gastronomique et le vin de Hunter Valley dirigés par le chef au départ de Sydney
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Day Trip! Super organized and a wonderful surprises happening all day. Lovely Venues and made so very welcome everywhere. Jimmy runs a fabulous trip. We can't speak highly enough of it. As frequent travelers we really appricate the ''polished planning'' and will certainly been bringing a group along next trip."
* A traveler said: "The food and service were impeccable. Unfortunately we got off a bit early to explore darling harbor without realizing it was quite a walk back to the circular quay. But it was nice. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "One of the best days ever! Mike, our tour guide was amazing, he knew so much and was so informative. Could not recommend this enough and a must do if in Sydney"