Amérique du Nord Parcs à thème
96 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Fully recommend, my family and I went on a holiday to universal studios, super busy from a 30 to 90 minutes wait line, but with this passes there was maybe less than a 5 minutes wait."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. The Guide was helpful and fun. The ride was so much fun. I was so surprised and scared by the animal sounds. Would love to have had more. Overall the experience was 5 stars."
* A traveler said: "Just hanging with family and having time away from the everyday grind of work,had fun out here in California"
* A traveler said: "We took someone that has never been to Florida and loved Universal! Viator was an easy way to get our tickets at will call. The line wasn’t long."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely a wonderful experience. The best part for us was the float trip, and the show from 7-9pm. Luckily, we'd been to Chichen Itza the prior day, so we were familiar with some key aspects of the mayan culture, which were enacted in this 7-9pm show at the park. So we suggest you do Chichen Itza before going to Xcaret Park."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. There are so many different animal exhibits and demonstrations throughout the park. We learned a lot SeaWorld's conservation efforts and rode so many rides!"
* A traveler said: "Loves the fact this is built for little kids. My son was tall enough to go on all the rides. He could go on any ride by himself even."
* A traveler said: "It was rainy but the park was open. It was a fun filled day with ziplining, rafting, restaurant and gift stores."
* A traveler said: "It was so worth the money. So much I never learned or have forgotten over the yrs. From the rocket garden to the IMAX to the memory wall, I was in awe. I was nervous to do the simulator, but persevered and did it. Thank you too all the people who work there to make our experiences wonderful."
* A traveler said: "I would do it again and again. I loved it. We didn’t need the glasses to see anything. We flew over the whole of Canada. I wish everyone can experience it. Great great feeling"
* A traveler said: "The Skywheel offered a great view of Niagara. Plenty of photo opportunities. Felt very safe - sanitized immediately after previous guests unloaded! Very friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time not only was it fun but it was educational. My kids are 8 and 12. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "My kids had a blast. 1st time there and will DEFINITELY be back. The 4d movies are amazing and the virtual games are life like"
* A traveler said: "Legoland was very fun and lovey me and my daughters enjoy ourselves. Everything was lovely. And amazing"
* A traveler said: "It was our 12 year wedding Anniversary and my 1st time there. The staff was so friendly. We loved the rides and inspite of my fear of heights I conquered my fear and enjoyed the rides! I would recommend to everyone! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Best deal to visit many places in Houston. Didn't have to research for individual places to visit; 5 all-inclusive sites in one package. It was easy to use the mobile tickets at each place we visited. We loved the Space Center; enjoyed the Zoo; and had a blast at the Boardwalk. Museums were interesting."
* A traveler said: "LEGOLAND was very fun. There was a small playground type area, a building area with all kinds of blocks, and small children/infants area with large soft block extra points for thinking of the tiny ones, a small restaurant area with booths and tables you can sit at. There are even kids meals where the kids meal comes in a giant lego block. There was also what looked like a few rides. While we didn't get to experience the rides they did look fun place was super busy. Also, there is even an outside play ground area that is really neat and nice to just relax while the kids get some energy out of them."
* A traveler said: "I love Tampa bay city Pass easy to use. Convenient and affordable. We enjoyed bush gardens and all the attractions that came with the pass."
- Parc National de Biscayne
- Mt. San Jacinto Wilderness State Park
- Centre Océanique de Maui
- Le cénote Ik Kil
- L’oléoduc trans-Alaska (Trans-Alaska Pipeline)
- Fort Mason
- Petersen Boarding House
- Musée de l'artisanat et de l'art populaire
- Pack Creek
- Washington Avenue
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Marble House
- Zoo de Houston
- Wynwood Walls
- Lake Union
- Refuge national de la faune et de la flore de Crystal River
- Mont Hood
- Strawberry Fields, mémorial John Lennon
- Suggestion de visites pour 3 jours à Miami
- Les meilleures excursions dans les Everglades au départ de Miami
- Suggestion d’itinéraires à Toronto
- Circuits aux Everglades au départ d’Orlando
- suggestion d’itinéraires au parc national des Everglades
- Suggestion d’itinéraires à Long Beach
- Suggestion de visites à Calgary