Voir les sites de Washington, DC, illuminez la nuit avec une visite de 3 heures des sites les plus importants de la ville. Capturez des images inoubliables du bâtiment du Capitole des États-Unis et de la Maison-Blanche, puis visitez deux monuments de guerre en mouvement. Tenez-vous à la base du mémorial d'Abraham Lincoln à la lumière tamisée et admirez les bâtiments qui bordent Pennsylvania Avenue, de la National Gallery of Arts au FBI et à Freedom Plaza. Profitez des commentaires en direct à bord tout en explorant la ville avec un guide expérimenté.
Visite nocturne de 3 heures de Washington, DC
Explorez la ville avec un guide professionnel
Voir les sites illuminés la nuit
Visitez des sites importants et des monuments commémoratifs
The 3 Hour DC Night Tour was excellent. DC lit up at night is spectacular. A MUST SEE! Our tour guide Tunde was informative, personable, considerate, funny, and even knew where to take the best photos. Thank you Tunde for a wonderful tour!
It was terrible. I sent an e-mail and complained but never got a response. The tour was on Friday night before the Presidential Inauguration. Many of the streets were blocked and we could not get close to the memorials, and the Lincoln Memorial was closed. We took an Uber half way on the tour because it was so awful. It was a complete waste of money.
The tour guide Bobby was fantastic!! He was so knowledgeable and made the tour ride as outstanding as he could considering a few things.
1. The biggest problem was the vehicle itself. Bobby pointed out many sites as we drove and because of the type of van, people on the opposite side of the van did not have the ability to see the site.
2. The website said that we would visit the Vietnam Veteran's memorial and we did not. For us, this was very disappointing because that is why we chose this particular tour. There was a second tour without the Veteran's Memorial that we would have chosen.
3. When they mention the stops, they do not mention that there are considerable walks to get to almost all of them.
4. The stop at the White House was nothing like any of us expected. We all thought we would get to see the front of the White House but instead we were in the back on E street and there was so much construction that it was difficult to see much because we were so far away.
5. Bottled water was supposed to be included. We would have brought along a drink if we would have known it would not be provided.
Even though I would like to recommend Bobby as a tour guide, I would not recommend this tour to anyone if asked. To make things better for customers I would suggest updating the description on line so that people are not disappointed in promises made but not delivered.
There was some confusion about which vehicle our group of 3 were supposed to get into. Once that was sorted out the guide and the trip were great. Washington DC is great at night. Tour guide was very helpful and shared some interesting information throughout.