Caraïbes Pour enfants
15 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Amaizing views, I felt really safe for a first time zipliner, I recommend this to everyone that comes to Puerto Rico"
* A traveler said: "The horse were very well behaved, great ride and view along the beach. Get convenience of getting pickup from the hotel & dropped back. Excellent tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Everything. We especially loved the pigs and the sand bars! We would do it all over again. We have never said that about an excursion before. Next time we are bringing our family!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a lovely afternoon at Coral World enjoying the sea, breezes and creatures! We chose to book on Viator for Skip the Line admission and when we arrived we did just that...skipped the line, grabbed a parking pass then headed in for a look and walk. They have gorgeous views above water to nearby islands and beautiful fish to view below...it's like snorkeling without getting wet!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was extremely personable. Took excellent pictures and videos of everyone individually and in the group. He was a true pleasure to deal with. Got to see lots of fish and turtles etc. I highly recommend this for couples or families."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours, loved feeding & brushing the donkeys, then going to see & feed ostriches & emus and finishing off with a trip to the “zoo” where we fed more animals!! If you are an animal lover you will love this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the tour and North point before arriving to the Monkey feeding, our tour guide was awesome ( Cory). The experience of viewing all the animals up close and personal."
* A traveler said: "Myself, my daughter and my granddaughter, had the most intriguing experience watching the turtles hatched their eggs. Our driver Mr. Errol Sinnan was phenomenal and engaged us in a very educational history of the turtles and their migration and nesting in Trinidad and Tobago. I am quite pleased with the service that I have received from Viator and is looking forward to utilize their tours for other destinations in the future."
- Le jardin et musée de la rivière Coyaba
- Grotte de Harrison
- Duke Street
- Jardins botaniques du Diamant
- Colline de Cole Bay
- Fabrique du rhum Bacardi
- Cheshire Hall
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Cayo Levantado
- Marinarium – Site touristique de Punta Cana
- Pont Naturel
- Port de croisière d'Antigua
- Bath Hotel and Spring House
- Port de croisière de Curaçao à Willemstad
- Manoir Romney
- Musée de l’ambre
- Coral World Ocean Park
- Maison du Gouverneur (Government House)
- Cascade El Limon