Casablanca Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "If you only have a short time in Casablanca, this is the tour for you. Abdel was a fantastic guide! I am a history person with a keen interest in religion and Abdel was able to answer all my questions. We visited the medina, Rick's Cafe, the outside of Hassan II mosque, and many other local places that I would not have been able to visit alone as a single female. Full disclosure: Hassan II was closed due to the pandemic, but it should open again shortly. Get in contact with the tour company before booking if this is a deal-breaker for you."
* A traveler said: "Camel ride was awesome. Lunch was awesome. Could have used a little more time to shop at the medina."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had great experience! Private car was on time and very comfortable. Our tour guide in Marrakech was Adil who spoke English and was very friendly. He took us to several incredible stops for sightseeing and shopping. Definitely recommend this tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "I took this day trip from Casablanca to Tangier. Overall the experience was pretty good since the coastline is such a big place. I went in Jan 2020 and it was off season so it was not busy which was the best part. I was picked and driven around in a expensive Mercedes AMG and I was the only person on the tour. He did a good job although it would be nice for some down time alone.. a organized day time makes it difficult. Highly recommended still for the solo traveler. The only down side as I took the earlier train back to Casablanca the driver for the pick up from the train station was not there and I had to take a taxi back instead at a small cost. Also beware to carry your ID as they might ask for you it. On the way there they did so I gave my drivers licence... strangely on the way back they never asked for ID. No wifi in the brand new trains unless you go 1st class I guess. That was disappointing."
* A traveler said: "Mourad was excellent. He met us outside the terminal with a sign--just as he said he would. The vechile was pristine clean."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was exceptional. We truly enjoyed the tour with a private driver and a very knowledgable guide. Amongst other places we were taken, we visited the Hassan II Mosque which was well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Me and my son took this private tour to Fez from Casablanca and we are glad that we did so. It was an amazing experience in the old Medina of Fez. Our driver Samid was highly professional and at the same time very friendly. We had a wonderful time!!"
* A traveler said: "Doing this tour on our fist full day in Morocco was the best decision we made! Our tour guide Nezha was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, she introduced us to all the best foods in Morocco, what to try, and what to look for. Without her expertise, we wouldn't have tried all the amazing food that we ordered for the rest of our three city trip (Casablanca, Fez and Marrakesh). Not only did she take us to all the best markets, bakeries, and tea places, she also shared so much about Casablanca and Morocco. Our favorite part of the tour was when Nezha walked us through the various markets buying fresh meat and vegetables and then took us to a local restaurant where they cooked it all for us. It was one of the best meals we had!"
* A traveler said: "If you only choose one tour of Casablanca, I highly recommend this one. My husband and I spend a most enjoyable day seeing the sights of Casablanca with the delightful Aziz. We could not have seen so much by walking and the scooter experience was fun. Great way to get around. I also recommend the coffee and hospitality of ‘Magic’ whose coffee shop is on the corner of the Building."
* A traveler said: "Hicham was a phenomenal person to spend the day with. So smart, very engaging and understood us from the beginning. We saw and learned so much and even had a taste of some delicious Moroccan delicacies . The highlight was a hidden patisserie we visited whereby each sweet was better than the next!"
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable ride in a spacious 6 passenger vehicle. He was waiting outside exactly where we were told to meet the driver. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, stress free, driver called to keep me posted of his whereabouts, drive to the hotel was comfortable and safe."
* A traveler said: "I was on a 6 hrs layover and was worried about the amount of time I'll actually have to see the city. Alhamdulillah it was a great tour. Saw a lot of great sights, bought some souviners, and learnt a lot from Abdel. Since I arrived early morning on a Sunday, the traffic was very smooth throughout the trip, which allowed us to drive around the city with very minimal traffic."
- Activités à Côte Atlantique
- Activités à Rabat
- Activités à Marrakech
- Activités à Fez
- Activités à Chefchaouen
- Activités à Tanger
- Activités à Ouarzazate
- Activités à Tetouan
- Activités à Essaouira
- Activités à Portimão
- Activités à Séville
- Activités à Malaga
- Activités à Grenade
- Activités à Maroc Central
- Activités à Nord du Maroc