Égypte Promenades pédestres
500 résultats | Toutes les excursions
Visite d'une journée complète au départ du Caire : les pyramides de Gizeh, le Sphinx, Memphis et Saqqarah
* A traveler said: "Pyramids of Giza are really a must see! Very good and knowledgeable tour guide. I recommend Emo Tours to anyone that want to have a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Guide and driver were both very kind. The guide knew a lot and kept the tour very interesting. Saw great sites and covered so much ground!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, meet us at the baggage claim, assisted with luggage and it was a very comfortable ride to hotel."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. My guide Shimaa is very knowledgeable and passionate. I highly recommend this tour when you visit Egypt."
* A traveler said: "Authentic and mesmerizing tour of Orthodox Christian, Muslim and Jewish places of worship including churches, mosques and synagogues. Egyptologist Essam was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable in the topics of Coptic and Islamic Cairo."
* A traveler said: "Had one of the BEST tours from Cairo to Alexandria. My tour guide, Ahmed Elsayed was extremely nice and highly informative from start of the trip until the end. He was very knowledgeable on the history of every landmark we visited in Alexandria and was able to clearly explain the stories on the hieroglyphics. I was traveling on my own and Ahmed made me feel safe and protected throughout the entire trip. He also helped take great photos for me! Ayman was a 5 star driver, we had a smooth drive and he also made me feel safe with all of the crazy drivers in Egypt. At the end of the trip, Ahmed and Alyman were so kind to take me to the last hotel I stayed in where I left my laundry and took me to an amazing papyrus factory that happened to be nearby. I was lucky to have these two in my tour and would def want them as tour guides next time I’m in Egypt!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guide. Well organized by Emo Tours, definitely, it was a good election. Cairo isn't only pyramids."
* A traveler said: "this tour was fantastic tour spend with our guide Mina who was great guide . the tour was very informative around Coptic and Islamic Cairo . I Learned so much about old church and articulate of the mosque , highly recommended"
Excursion privée guidée d'une journée complète aux pyramides de Gizeh, Dahchour, Saqqarah et Memphis
* A traveler said: "Very good experience. Ahmed our guide was very kind with us and comprehensive. I play the photographer in order we can have the best memory of our trip. We recommend 👌. The landscapes were beautiful and we never get bored. Fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Moses, was excellent. His English was very good and you could tell he was well educated. He took time to answer our questions as well as giving us Egypt's history, in addition to our Coptic tour where we visited the Cave Church and the Hanging church and 2 more. He bought us water, smoothies and lunch too. I would highly recommend Moses and this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Driver (Basim) and guide (Hussein). Guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Ensured we had a good time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Very informative. The tour guide was friendly and resourceful. They brought us to all the places without rushing us."
Excursion privée de 8 heures dans les pyramides, le Sphinx, le musée égyptien et le souk incluant une promenade à dos de chameau et un déjeuner au départ du Caire
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide,Mahmoud Hafez,was wonderful! He organized everything perfectly and his knowledge was just amazing. We're 2 pairs of parent&chid from Japan & Switzerland.We didn't see each other for more than 2 years because of pandemic of Covid 19.We spent wonderful time tha to him."
Excursion d'une journée tout compris Pyramides de Gizeh, Sphinx, Memphis Saqqarah avec balade à dos de chameau
* A traveler said: "Me and wife had an excellent trip to Gaza, Memphis and Sakkara. Our guide Mustafa was very good. He knew all about the history and was excellent in communication. We started at 8 and finished at 4. Highly recommend this with Mustafa"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day; Tonsi artfully blends information and humor for an enjoyable tour. Tonsi knew when to step in and help but also allows ample time to explore on your own. We highly recommend Tonsi."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the time we spent with our guide Wael. He was very welcoming and gave a great tour and description of the church which was very interesting and answered any questions we had. It was a great place to visit. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The pickup was on time, and the transportation was excellent, neveen was very informative and polite, I already booked another trip for tomorrow. Thank you Emu tours and thank you neveen."
* A traveler said: "Mohamed picked me up right on time in the morning. He gave me options of what to see throughout the day. He was knowledgeable and friendly and willing to answer my questions about the sights and Egyptian culture. The restaurant we went to for lunch was excellent and had a great view of the harbour and the Citadel."
* A traveler said: "Sérapéum are unforgatable! Mohamed was very important on this trip, a experience guide with egiptology knowledge. thank You so much!"
- Activités de plein air
- Affiche rapidement complet
- Art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Circuits par durée
- Comment se déplacer
- Circuits aquatiques
- Circuits en VTT
- Circuits en autocar de luxe
- Circuits en limousine
- Circuits en voiture
- Excursions par le train
- Excursions à vélo
- Promenade en calèche
- Promenades en Segway
- Promenades pédestres
- Sorties en hélicoptère
- Visites aériennes
- Visites en bus
- Vols en montgolfière
- Croisières et voile
- Privé et de luxe
- Visites guidées
- Expériences uniques
- Saisonnier et grandes occasions
- Services de transport et voyage
- Statue de Ramsès II
- Mont Sinaï
- Le vieux Hurghada
- Mosquée Mohammed Ali
- Le Nil
- Blue Hole
- Village Nubien
- Mosquée Al-Rifa'i
- Synagogue Ben Ezra
- Lac Nasser
- Église St-George (Mari Girgis)
- Jardins Botaniques Assouan
- Temple de Kom Ombo
- Musée national d'Alexandrie
- Monastère St Siméon
- Île de Tiran
- Vieux Caire
- Église suspendue (Al-Mu'allaqah, Sitt Mariam, Ste-Marie)
- Activités à Le Caire
- Activités à Louxor
- Activités à Hurghada
- Activités à Assouan
- Activités à Charm el-Cheikh
- Activités à Gizeh
- Activités à Marsa Alam
- Activités à Alexandrie
- Activités à Safaga
- Activités à Port-Saïd
- Activités à Jordanie
- Activités à Territoires palestiniens
- Activités à Mer Rouge
- Activités à Saint Catherine
- Activités à Cisjordanie