Moscou Expériences uniques
23 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "This is the best store ever. All I can say is that Andrew is a very knowledgeable, kind, and chill tour guide. He takes his time to explain everything to you in full detail and showing that you were fully aware of what’s going on around you. I have never had such a great experience with a tour, and our driver Sergei was also nice!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Mohammad lead us through this tour with a vibrancy that left me and my group wanting more. Our driver Sergei had great knowledge of the tour and was very experienced on the road"
* A traveler said: "Yulka did an incredible job even taking into account time constraints this should be a 3-hour tour!"
* A traveler said: "Tatyana was very nice and friendly we loved having her as out guide. She showed us all the stations and taught us about them all and talked about all the interesting facts on each station."
* A traveler said: "Countryside drive / Golden Ring tour is a must - beautiful and important Russian Orthodox spots including the Trinity Lavra. |We stopped at a really awesome old painter's house which doubles as a gallery of his collection of old trinkets along the way"
* A traveler said: "This store is a MUST do/see while you are visiting Moscow!! The market is full of different vendors that offer a different things like matryoshka dolls, old Soviet souvenirs, food, and objects made of wood—- and MUCH MORE!! The vodka museum is absolutely spectacular, and you will see a wooden church!! KPYTO! My tour guide, Yulia, was very friendly, well spoken, knowledgeable, and very personable. She knows this tour like the back of her hand, and I recommend her for this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Ms. Alla Levitina was our guide. Spoke beautiful English, and her pride in her country was boundless. This trip was amazing with all the architecture on so many buildings!! Was totally surprised when we were able to paint our own Matreshka dolls! Loved the whole experience!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Russian Cuisine Workshop. The cooking instructor was very friendly and the food was delicious. I highly recommend this private tour."
- Activités à Nizhny Novgorod
- Activités à St Pétersbourg
- Activités à Kharkiv
- Activités à Minsk
- Activités à Kazan
- Activités à Kiev
- Activités à Vilnius
- Activités à Riga
- Activités à Tallinn
- Activités à Helsinki
- Activités à Région de la Volga
- Activités à Sloboda Ukraine region
- Activités à Volgograd
- Activités à Sud de la Russie
- Activités à Black Sea Coast