Allemagne du Nord Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "Wonderful funfacts and very engaging guide. We would have loved to see the actual concerthalls, but understand the impossibily of the situation."
* A traveler said: "Very fun way to know Hamburg and it's beautiful spots. The tour guide had all the information needed about the city and he stopped every time we wanted photos."
* A traveler said: "A MUST TOUR to take in Hamburg. Excellent Service. Saw more with this tour than others available. A++"
* A traveler said: "A perfect trip on a lovely boat! Perfect view! Catched great memories! Looking forward to the next boat ride 😍"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was great and the tour of Hamburg and the surrounding villages was a wonderful way to get the flavor of the city. We were treated like royalty!!"
* A traveler said: "It was great! We had a really good time hearing about St. Pauli and the Repperbahn... our guide was friendly and showed us more than we had expected."
* A traveler said: "We had a great visit to Hamburg, we started out with Axel giving us the history and a really excellent overview of the city. Very cold conditions, so he took us to a traditional cafe to warm up part of the way through the tour but extended the time to ensure everything was covered. He also advised us of other things we could do in Hamburg."
* A traveler said: "Joe was very helpful...and he was originally born in the USA, so we were able to understand him! We were the only two in the group, so it was more like a personal tour for the price of group. Gave us good ideas of where to eat, hang out, etc. My husband was totally enthralled as he is a Beatle's fan from WAYYYY back!"
* A traveler said: "We have done many hop on/ hop off tours but the live commentary was amazing! Much more informative and spontanious than recorded audio guides! The only negative is that is hard to find a starting point in the info"
- Miniatur Wunderland
- Parc Planten und Blomen
- Le Vieux Tunnel sous l’Elbe (Alter Elbtunnel)
- Musée de Hambourg
- Speicherstadt (quartier des entrepôts)
- Église Saint-Nicolas (St Nikolai Memorial)
- Zoo de Hambourg (Tierpark Hagenbeck)
- Place des Beatles
- Hôtel de ville (Rathaus)
- Hambourg Altstadt
- Grosse Freiheit 36
- Le Donjon d’Hambourg
- Hafenmuseum de Hambourg
- Lac de l’Alster
- Le Fischmarkt (marché aux poissons) Altona
- Quartier de Reeperbahn et St. Pauli
- Port de Hambourg
- Eglise Saint-Michel (Michaeliskirche)
- Le Hamburger Kunsthalle
- Philharmonie de l'Elbe
- Activités à Hambourg
- Activités à Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Activités à Nord des Pays-Bas
- Activités à Hollande-Méridionale
- Activités à Rostock
- Activités à Leeuwarden
- Activités à Potsdam
- Activités à Berlin
- Activités à Copenhague
- Activités à Flandre
- Activités à Bohemia
- Activités à Bavière
- Activités à Nord-Pas-de-Calais
- Activités à Alsace
- Activités à Angleterre de l'Est