Santiago Visites en bus
431 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a very good guide. He explained many things about the culture and ways of life of the local people."
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips that we have been on. Wonderful scenery absolutely clean air. Alexandro was a very attentive and informative guide and our driver Jeorge was also helpful and considerate. My wife and I both felt that it was thoroughly enjoyable and good value."
* A traveler said: "Everything detailed in the overview were provided. Our guide, Christian, was a very nice man and provided a lot of information about the region. The picnic was quite nice. I enjoyed the opportunity at El Yeso to be able to do a nice walk. Highlight of the day was the Chocolate House ... I could have spent more time there. Very good day out."
* A traveler said: "A must tour while in Santiago. A well rounded overview of the city and culture. Our guide Carol was very informative and spoke perfect English."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver. Both were friendly and knew the city very well. They provided an interesting mix of history, current events, background of what we were seeing and some "little known facts" along with a good sense of humor and personal interaction. A perfect way to get an overview of this beautiful and interesting city."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience! It really felt like we got to experience the culture of Chile while visiting the art gallery and going to smaller vineyards. Cristian was an amazing and very knowledgeable guide! Would do this tour every time we come back to Chile! Plus all the wines were top notch!"
* A traveler said: "Ismael was our guide. He was enthusiastic , passionate and knowledgeable about the history of Chile and Santiago. We appreciated his English fluency. His knowledge is deep."
* A traveler said: "The driver and tour guide were very professional, and shared lots of their knowledge of the area. The bus was very comfortable. The sights were terrific. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This is a really good half day experience. We've been to many wineries, but this one had something very unique...a field of 26 different types of grapes that have been planted so that you can see how different they are. As a bonus, it was harvest time when we were there so we could taste the many different varieties right from the vine."
* A traveler said: "Gabriel provided us with an outstanding tour of four wineries in Casablanca Valley. He was an excellent guide and provided us with a very relaxed tempo. He was very friendly and informative as well."
* A traveler said: "Driver picked us up at appropriate time and location in a clean well appointed transfer van. Was courteous friendly and knowledgeable. Tour met and exceeded all exceptions. Could not have been better"
Excursion œnologique d’une journée complète dans la vallée de Maipo au départ de Santiago avec guide sommelier
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time touring several wineries. The amount of information shared was impressive and the variation of wineries gave us several different Chilean wines to sample. Mick was an excellent guide and fun person to spend the day with. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Prompt meeting at airport and taken directly to the hotel. Nice vehicle, clean and roomy. Plenty of room for all of our luggage."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alexis and driver Rodrigo were excellent. Very informative tour with good humour. The Concho y Toro extension was well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Well organised tour to spectacular views of the Andes Great introduction to Chile. Superb well informed guide"
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was an exceptional guide with thorough knowledge of not just the geography of Santiago but also provided a fascinating insight into its history, politics and social structure. I have never had a better city tour in any part of the world than this."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion to a beautiful location high in the Andes near the border of Argentina. The wine tasting and petroglyphs walk were also worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip, Willy, our guide was outstanding. It’s a full day and you won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Maya, Elias and Phillip were all absolutely great on the trek, they were really attentive and informative. The trek itself was amazing, when we were on the mountain we had it all to ourselves, it was like our own private tour. I would highly recommend this trip. It was the perfect end to my wonderful time in Santiago, thanks again!"
Visite privée: randonnée d'une journée à El Morado et excursion aux sources chaudes au départ de Santiago
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Felipe, was fun, energetic and very informative! The hike itself was beautiful, but a lot more demanding than what I had anticipated. After the hike, we drove to the hot springs about 30 minutes away. The view was nothing short of breathtaking. This tour was well worth the money spent!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to familiarize ourselves with the city. We visited lots of fabulous and interesting areas and the two guys leading the ride were fantastic. They conducted a really safe and informative tour that was suitable for all. A bonus snack in the market was an added highlight."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip - spectacular scenery, good food, and the right sized group. The guides were outstanding; they really take care of you, and inject some humor as well as local color."
- Activités de plein air
- Art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Circuits par durée
- Comment se déplacer
- Circuits aquatiques
- Circuits en VTT
- Circuits en autocar de luxe
- Circuits en funiculaire
- Circuits en trolley
- Circuits en voiture
- Circuits en voitures de collection
- Circuits sur les transports en commun
- Excursions à vélo
- Promenades pédestres
- Visites en bus
- Visites en vélo électrique
- Croisières et voile
- Privé et de luxe
- Visites guidées
- Cours et ateliers
- Expériences uniques
- Saisonnier et grandes occasions
- Services de transport et voyage
- Vallée de San Antonio
- La Moneda
- Musée National d'Histoire
- Paseo Ahumada
- Vignoble Matetic
- Parque de Las Esculturas
- Mercado Central
- Station de ski de La Parva
- Vignobles Concha y Toro
- La Vega Central
- Parque Forestal
- La Iglesia San Vicente Ferrer
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Farellones et El Colorado
- Station de ski de Portillo
- Thermes de Valle de Colina
- Village artisanal de Los Dominicos