Australie et Pacifique Art et culture
497 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Wow this is sooo amazing. The information and the girls that took us are awesome. Big thank u to Jesse and Ash. From Tina and Lynda"
* A traveler said: "Glad we chose the Ultimate tour option. There were two knowledgeable and personable guides (Matt and Jesse) who led us on a 6 zip line adventure while discussing conservation efforts for the virgin forest. Informative and very fun!"
* A traveler said: "Sean took us to some of the "best bits" of Margaret river and it did not dissapoint! The knowledge of his area and wine making was amazing and taught us a lot for us newbies. If you really want to feel like you've actually visited/seen Margaret river, experienced the area, and have a few wines in between, then this is the tour for you. 10/10 would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely superb tour on this stunning island. Graham, our hospitable and knowledgable Guide, took us to three welcoming and picturesque wineries - Kennedy Point, Casita Miro and Obsidian. The three tastings were informative, entertaining and generous. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "we went there for the first time and it was lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. The food onboard was great and lot of it to eat. The cabin crew was polite and the Captain on bridge was very knowledgably briefed in a lovely manner."
* A traveler said: "Good overall show and dinner...was pretty late on the return ( 10PM ) but bus driver sang to us for fun!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best days ever! Mike, our tour guide was amazing, he knew so much and was so informative. Could not recommend this enough and a must do if in Sydney"
Excursion d’une journée au plateau de tournage de Hobbiton et aux grottes de Waitomo au départ d’Auckland
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "Easy walking very informative talk, leant a lot more about the rocks & visited places not seen before. Excellent tour. Very good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "AMAZING experience tbe captain is a wealth of knowledge and kept us so entertained really light hearted and out young girl in gold serving was so Sweet. Wouldbhighly recommend and recommend the Gold upgrade well worth the view 😊"
* A traveler said: "Just a perfect day. Wonderful natural gorges in Litchfield Park and the jumping crocodile cruise is just amazing. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "We joined the walking tour with Erica in Federation Square and from there toured the waterfront, laneways arcades and streets of CBD. Erica was passionate and knowledgeable about Melbourne and having a small group of 8 allowed us to ask questions. Thoroughly enjoyable intro to Melbourne. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It’s was amazing I had the best time ever. I want to do it again but when their filming ❤️💜💙 Great weather and tour guide. Meeting Tim (Colby) was great."
* A traveler said: "Recommend!! Unfortunately not licensed however enjoyed a complimentary drink on arrival. Great setting and lovely staff!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and commentary. Definitely recommend doing it. Well organised. Boat was nice and clean. Guides instructions were very clear and easy to understand"
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on the Port Aurthur Tour. We had the chance to see so many amazing sights and learn the history of convict living in Tasmania. Jim was a great driver, educator and jokester! I would definitely recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience. We enjoyed every minute. Even the wet weather didn't spoil it. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A great half day tour of the city and beyond, covering the highlights and more with a very knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! The glowworm cave was just spectacular and coupled with the history (both scientific & Maori) we learned from our guide, Moi, made it an unforgettable experience! We’ve recommended the tour to family and friends and will continue to do so."
- Activités de plein air
- Affiche rapidement complet
- Art et culture
- Arts et design
- Bien-être traditionnel
- Pop culture
- Spectacles et performances
- Stages art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Cours et ateliers
- Expériences uniques
- Pour enfants
- Saisonnier et grandes occasions
- Services de transport et voyage