Australie et Pacifique Promenades dans la nature
314 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Good overall show and dinner...was pretty late on the return ( 10PM ) but bus driver sang to us for fun!"
Excursion d'une journée complète dans le Milford Sound et le parc national de Fiordland, incluant une croisière sur le Milford Sound et un déjeuner-barbecue à Queenstown
* A traveler said: "An incredible day all round!! The tour guide Andy was especially a stand out. He was fun, knowledgeable, easy going and made the experience very memorable. It was obvious that he absolutely loves New Zealand/Queenstown and it was infectious."
Excursion d’une journée au plateau de tournage de Hobbiton et aux grottes de Waitomo au départ d’Auckland
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "Everything was on point. Boat was very clean and well maintained. Staff was helpful and knowledgable."
Excursion d'une journée au cap Tribulation, à Mossman Gorge et dans la forêt équatoriale de Daintree au départ de Cairns ou de Port Douglas
* A traveler said: "The thing that made our tour sooo good was our guide Tom. His knowledge of indigenous culture and history was amazing and so informative. The tour covered everything we hoped to see Including some great Crocs. The Mossman Gorge was stunning as was the Daintree. Absolutely loved the tour...THANKS TOM!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at Milford sound and to top it off our coach driver Paulie was amazing, his commentaries were funny and insightful. His timing was impeccable making the long journey much more enjoyable. We would have no issue recommending great sights and paulie to any of our friends."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! The glowworm cave was just spectacular and coupled with the history (both scientific & Maori) we learned from our guide, Moi, made it an unforgettable experience! We’ve recommended the tour to family and friends and will continue to do so."
* A traveler said: "Paul is a very experienced and knowledgable guide. Equipment is supplied except bring your own water bottle. The pace of the tour is pretty cracking with a lot of walking so you need to stay hydrated and wear the correct footwear to walk on the rainforest trails. Dinner in the "country pub" marvellous."
* A traveler said: "Long day but a great one. Great commentary from our driver Gabe, with a lovely friendly manor and sense of humour. Cruise was marvellous, we got to see the waterfalls, seals and the entrance to the sound from the Tasmine. Wonderful day, we will do it again on another visit. Thankyou"
* A traveler said: "The driver kept us entertained with many stories. It might have been useful to have him share more about the countryside. Some of the sharing was done and more depth would be enhanced the trive."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and super knowledgeable friendly guide. Would highly recommend this tour, especially for those who like to learn about the local area."
* A traveler said: "We loved the boat trip in the sound and really enjoyed the bush walk. The guide was also very informative."
* A traveler said: "I had a really good time on this tour and the guide, Alex, was very friendly and knowledgeable about the local plants and wildlife. He took us to the Waitakere Ranges and Piha beach and explained about the rainforest ecosystem, it's history and how it's now being conserved as we went along. The rainforest was amazing and there are beautiful, scenic views over the ranges from the Arataki Visitor Centre. Piha beach was beautiful as well and we stopped on an overlook for some amazing views of it before we went down to it properly. We stopped for lunch at a bakery on the way (which does a really good stake pie by the way), and Alex had tea, coffee, juice and biscuits on the bus for a snack. It's a tour of nature so toilet stops are limited, being at the visitor centre and Piha Beach, but we were warned and it wasn't really a problem as it isn't a long drive between the sites. I thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone who's visiting New Zealand and wants to explore it's wilder side and even to locals who may want to learn a bit more about the wilderness and history of the ranges around them. This tour deserves the 5 stars I gave it and I'll definitely consider booking Bush and Beaches again in the future for another tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We were picked up on time by our guide Sharon could not have asked for a better guide. Her enthusiasm, knowledge and joy made it feel as though we were walking around the rock with a friend not on a tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of the area and a great tour guide! We felt like we got to see and experience everything in the area. Our tour guide, Jan, grew up in the area and did a fabulous job."
Visite en petit groupe Premium de Milford Sound, croisière et déjeuner pique-nique au départ de Queenstown
* A traveler said: "The company was eager to respond enquiries quickly and the tour guide, Kreig, was very friendly and knowledgeable. We had great time with this trip."
* A traveler said: "We loved the cathedral tour and our guide Phil was very entertaining and informative. We didn’t have young kids but he would captivate them with his stories and knowledge. Highly recommend and coffee and carrot cake was a winner too The music was captivating. I’d go again just to hear that."
* A traveler said: "The beautiful waterfalls and scenery, the tour guide was very informative and helpful , excellent tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing guide who made us feel comfortable. Was extremely lucky as we were the only two on the tour which made it special Had an amazing time and would definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "The canyon walk was the best. Staff and breakfast was amazing. The only criticism is that I feel that more emphasis should be made on the level of fitness required for the rim walk. Some people required help and held the group up significantly, on a hotter day this could have been hazardous for everyone else."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and one of the memorable day we had. Hill inlet was so amazing and there is no words to explain it."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and knowledgeable and professional friendly staff. Saw and swam with dolphins and also saw penguins and seals❤️❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! We learned so much about the history of Melbourne and the public market. The food we tried was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and delightful! This is the only way to really learn about the market and really appreciate it. A fantastic activity in Melbourne!!"
- Activités de plein air
- Au sol
- Dans les airs
- Jeux et divertissements
- Nature et vie sauvage
- Nage avec les dauphins
- Observation de baleines
- Observation de la faune sauvage
- Observation des dauphins
- Observation des oiseaux
- Parcs naturels
- Promenades dans la nature
- Rencontres avec la faune sauvage
- Visites écologiques
- Zoos et réserves naturelles
- Sports extrêmes
- Sports motorisés
- Sur l'eau
- Affiche rapidement complet
- Art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Expériences uniques
- Pour enfants
- Services de transport et voyage