Australie et Pacifique Pop culture
155 résultats | Toutes les excursions
Excursion d’une journée au plateau de tournage de Hobbiton et aux grottes de Waitomo au départ d’Auckland
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "It’s was amazing I had the best time ever. I want to do it again but when their filming ❤️💜💙 Great weather and tour guide. Meeting Tim (Colby) was great."
Excursion d'une journée en minibus de luxe à Hobbiton, Rotorua et dans les grottes de Waitomo, au départ d'Auckland
* A traveler said: "Great 3 stop tour! Kelly was a great host and very kind to fellow passengers that made him repeat information when they didn't listen the first time. The caves were other worldly! Biggest geyser in southern hemisphere. Hobbiton movie set was a great tour too! Well worth the price! Take a pillow to nap between stops."
* A traveler said: "Martin did an excellent job of explaining about the sights along the way as well as getting us oriented for our Hobbiton and Glow Worm cave tours. Would highly recomeythis tour and Martin as our guide."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed every minute of it and our driver Chris kept the mood going. Because of the coronavirus they have cancelled the meet and greet. But they made up for it allowing us to see the set etc."
* A traveler said: "The driver kept us entertained with many stories. It might have been useful to have him share more about the countryside. Some of the sharing was done and more depth would be enhanced the trive."
* A traveler said: "Do not miss this experience, well organised from the moment you are picked up till the drop off by Michael who informed us not only about the making of the movie but the countryside that surrounds the set."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable tour. Our guide was friendly, informative and articulate with interesting insights on New Zealand and the site where one of the scenes from Lord of Rings was filmed. Quite beautiful. Richard"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Joel is a great Tourguide with alot of knowledge. We can recommend this tour to everyone travelling New Zealand and would always do it again. It is the only tour in New Zealand which has access to some exclusive breathtaking LOTR filming locations. Thanks Joel!"
* A traveler said: "Having a real artist running the tour was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and also knew the other artists, their work and what was happening around the city. I felt like we got taken to places that were off the beaten track and that other tours wouldn't even know about. The chance to see the workshop at the end and share a drink was the icing on the cake."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic - I’m a big LOTR fan & the experience was just amazing. Our guide was very informative 😀"
* A traveler said: "Michael doesn’t just give you a great tour of Freo - he utterly reinvents a place you think you already know. An extraordinary tour that will have you heading back again and again to explore the endless options Michael shares with you. Just do it!"
Excursion en bord de mer d'Hobbiton comprenant une excursion sur le lieu du tournage des films Le Seigneur des Anneaux et Le Hobbit
* A traveler said: "Trip all in all was fantastic!! No complaints whatsoever. Driver was incredibly knowledgeable. The Honey stop was a great addition to the trip, amazing honey."
Excursion en bord de mer à Tauranga : visite du plateau de cinéma de Hobbiton, décor du Seigneur des Anneaux
* A traveler said: "A thoroughly delightful shore excursion, well planned and executed. Much natural beauty and human interest."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, Andy, was very friendly and efficient. The scenery is very spectacular if the weather is at least moderately clear and we were lucky on the day."
* A traveler said: "Enthusiastic tour guide Good knowledge of Perth highlights and hidden gems Would recommend Found places I didn’t know existed"
Excursion en bord de mer à Tauranga : visite du plateau de cinéma de Hobbiton, décor du Seigneur des Anneaux, avec visite de Rotorua
* A traveler said: "Everything about the tour was great. The tour guide was informative and really enjoyed the Lord of the rings movie set"
* A traveler said: "Was such a fun and informative experience. Spooky things definitely did happen. It's an adventure you don't want to miss!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day out exploring Hobbiton and the geothermal hot springs with Grant our excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "Kyle was an awesome guide, funny and knowledgeable and the role playing was fun. Will for ever look at sheep as orcs. Not to mention the fact that as the tour drew to a close Kyle literally saved our lives with his extremely fast thinking!"
Accès exclusif aux coulisses du film Le Seigneur des Anneaux et visite du plateau de cinéma du film Hobbiton
* A traveler said: "This tour, and our guides, far exceeded our expectations! Our guides were warm, friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable! The scenery could not have been more spectacular! From pick-up to drop-off, we found the whole day to be seamless and magical! Thank you!!"
- Activités de plein air
- Affiche rapidement complet
- Art et culture
- Arts et design
- Pop culture
- Circuit sur l'art de rue
- Circuits TV
- Circuits cinéma
- Circuits fantômes et vampires
- Circuits sur les crimes
- Spectacles et performances
- Stages art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Cours et ateliers
- Expériences uniques
- Saisonnier et grandes occasions
- Services de transport et voyage