Australie et Pacifique Observation de la faune sauvage
76 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Glad we chose the Ultimate tour option. There were two knowledgeable and personable guides (Matt and Jesse) who led us on a 6 zip line adventure while discussing conservation efforts for the virgin forest. Informative and very fun!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent friendly Crew for a fantastic trip. Highly recommended. Would definitely do the trip again"
* A traveler said: "There were a lot of whales and great photo opportunities. The crew were very knowledgeable and the lunch was great."
* A traveler said: "Even though the weather wasn't great the day was really good. The guide was very friendly and informative. I would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "They patiently waited for us when we were running late. Good commentary, the whales,the whole experience was absolute fun!"
* A traveler said: "Magical day! Turtles, oysters, rays, snorkelling. Great guide. Laid back. Perfect! Give it a go. Bit of exercise involved. Tour of the island."
Excursion d'une journée dans la vallée viticole de Yarra, et découverte de la faune et de la flore, avec le sanctuaire de Healesville au départ de Melbourne
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "Excellant experience! Would do it again and again! We loved every aspect of the trio, the food, live singing and warm Fijian hospitality! Deffinately recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great excursion. The Great Ocean Road and Apostles were beautiful. The Grampian hike is a fairly difficult climb. The hike to the waterfall was less taxing. We chose the single room instead of the group stay at the Hostel. The guide was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, definitely a highlight of our trip :) A must do! Looking forward to seeing the photos x"
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute of it, great day out. Will definitely go again soon. Friendly staff. Loads of whales and dolphins around."
* A traveler said: "It was a lucky day ! We saw 2 humpback whales, royal albatross, a lonely Hector's dolphin and a dusky dolphin pod during the cruise. While walking around the cliff, we got really close to fur seals and seagulls. Our guide also shared a lot of information about this tour and New Zealand."
* A traveler said: "It was a very enjoyabale morning.We watched quite a few dolphins.The lady on the board was very friendly.Boom netting experience was amazing.Morning Tea was very good and filling.The entire trip was worth the money.We will come back again"
* A traveler said: "Mona Adventure Tours have very good guides! I had very nice day. Hotel pickup and Drop-off. The restaurant was nice, where we eat lunch(IT did not include the tour price)"
* A traveler said: "Assigned a very knowledgeable and friendly guide (Becks). We were lucky to be in a small group, so we had much dedicated time. Becks brought us to a little island in the lake for a short walk to the lake "cafe"! Learnt quite a bit about the flora and fauna during the walk. Sandflies are not an issue at all once in the lake and on the little island. Highly recommend! Sweet ending was when quality photos were included in the package!"
* A traveler said: "Company was great. Instructors were personable, knowledgeable, and positive. The whole experience was a great memory and worth it. Book now if you are on the fence."
* A traveler said: "One of the best excursion we ever had!!!!! So impressive! Guys were very friendly and funny yet very professional! Worth to try it!!!!"
- Activités de plein air
- Au sol
- Nature et vie sauvage
- Nage avec les dauphins
- Observation de baleines
- Observation de la faune sauvage
- Observation des dauphins
- Observation des oiseaux
- Plongée au milieu des requins
- Promenades dans la nature
- Rencontres avec la faune sauvage
- Visites écologiques
- Zoos et réserves naturelles
- Sports extrêmes
- Sports motorisés
- Stages sportifs et plein air
- Sur l'eau
- Affiche rapidement complet
- Art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Cours et ateliers
- Expériences uniques
- Services de transport et voyage