Équateur Visites écologiques
108 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Great guide, awesome trek, and amazing scenery. Would recomended if you're looking for a good challenge while visiting Quito!"
* A traveler said: "We saw both Cotopaxi and Quilotoa, and we even saw a condor flying above. We got a good feel for the countryside including vertical farming and rural life. The guide was professional and had so much information to share! It was a fun day, and I learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "Easy communication and comfortable transportation. Diego (tour guide) is very knowledgeable about the history and areas. All questions were answer. Thank you Diego for making this tour memorable."
Départs tous les jours : excursion d’une journée dans la forêt de Mindo Cloud, en petits groupes, au départ de Quito
* A traveler said: "Spectacular day outside of Quito. We started off going to the hummingbirds which are so fun to watch as there are a ton of them. We did the zip-lining which is always a favorite of our kids. There is definitely some walking with the zip lines. We also hiked the waterfall which is a fun little hike. Last we stopped for lunch and the food was excellent. The guide and drive were excellent and knowledgeable about the area."
* A traveler said: "All of the guides were fantastic, prompt and accommodating. We saw all kinds of wildlife it was fun walking on deserted islands."
* A traveler said: "This was the most amazing trip ever! We hiked and snorkeled every day, saw land and marine animals that don't live anywhere else in the world, hiked on volcanoes, and visited stunning beaches. The animals in the Galapagos, including the birds, allow people to get very close so we were within a few feet of sea lions, iguanas, sea turtles, giant tortoises, great blue heron, flamingos, albatross, blue footed boobies, and more! We had 2 types of tour guides--the friendly agency guides facilitated the logistics, even meeting us at our hotel to walk us to a (different) restaurant each night and preparing us for the following day. The guides on each day's adventure were trained naturalists who enhanced our experience by teaching us about the flora, fauna, and geology of what we were seeing. There were even snorkeling guides who helped us find sea turtles, rays, and even sharks. The groups for each adventure ranged from just the 2 of us to a maximum of 12, with most days smaller groups. Throughout the entire week, every logistical detail was taken care of so we could concentrate on the awe of experiencing the Galapagos. The hotels were clean and convenient, and 2 out of 3 had beautiful views. Except on Isabela Island (the smallest of the 3 islands we stayed on), the food was very good. The tour price was reasonable for the value--every day was packed with amazing experiences. I would absolutely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "My guide was friendly, helpful and understanding, very knowledgeable about the surroundings. I had a great time exploring the national park."
* A traveler said: "This is a hidden gem. No far from Quito and it seems very few visitors go there. Beautiful scenery on the drive and at the stopping point. Our guide pointed out several birds and animals. Lunch was great. Nice hike."
- Activités de plein air
- Au sol
- Nature et vie sauvage
- Observation des oiseaux
- Promenades dans la nature
- Randonnées avec animaux
- Rencontres avec la faune sauvage
- Visites écologiques
- Sports extrêmes
- Sports motorisés
- Sur l'eau
- Art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Expériences uniques
- Services de transport et voyage