Équateur Circuits historiques
270 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Amazing, great, interesting, knowledgeable in history and not only in history Diego tour guide A big thanks from our family for such beautiful day"
* A traveler said: "My guide was excellent. Helped outline the day and made everyone feel welcome. The trip was excellent. Be sure that you have some acclamation before hiking up Cotopaxi. Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Easy communication and comfortable transportation. Diego (tour guide) is very knowledgeable about the history and areas. All questions were answer. Thank you Diego for making this tour memorable."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, awesome trek, and amazing scenery. Would recomended if you're looking for a good challenge while visiting Quito!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Our driver Marlon and guide Diana were friendly and knowledgeable and we had a lot of fun! Highly recommend this tour, especially to see something other than Quito!"
Départs tous les jours : excursion d’une journée dans la forêt de Mindo Cloud, en petits groupes, au départ de Quito
* A traveler said: "Spectacular day outside of Quito. We started off going to the hummingbirds which are so fun to watch as there are a ton of them. We did the zip-lining which is always a favorite of our kids. There is definitely some walking with the zip lines. We also hiked the waterfall which is a fun little hike. Last we stopped for lunch and the food was excellent. The guide and drive were excellent and knowledgeable about the area."
* A traveler said: "Driver was very helpful and safe. We spoke a simple English and Spanish conversation and he told us more about Quito and Ecuador"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the Basilica, and other churches, the background in history as we walked through the old town and overlooking Quito. Andreas was very personable and took pictures of our family from the different locations. Highly recommend to get to know Quito!"
Forêt de nuages Mindo privée d'une journée complète, ferme aux papillons, observation des oiseaux au chocolat
* A traveler said: "Great day to learn about the what Ecuador has to offer! We went to the center of the world, a hummingbird garden, a butterfly garden, chocolate factory, drove through a cloud forest, and zip lining. One thing that surprised us and was not disclosed (at least we didn't see it) was we needed to bring cash to pay for all the places he brought us. It was not expensive, but we used all the cash we had on this excursion."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour very much with our 3 and 6 year old daughter's. Our guide, Diego, was very knowledgeable and very friendly. He spoke great English and was able to give us great insight into the region and it's history."
* A traveler said: "We saw both Cotopaxi and Quilotoa, and we even saw a condor flying above. We got a good feel for the countryside including vertical farming and rural life. The guide was professional and had so much information to share! It was a fun day, and I learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "Great, affordable tour! My guide was energetic and spoke good English (he did had to give the tour both in English and Spanish). The site and museum is a good day trip for those who have a couple of hours of time to spare."
* A traveler said: "Making the coffee and the chocolate. I also enjoyed the hummingbirds a butterflies. The guide was knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "I especially enjoyed the interactive museum at the middle of the world. The driver was very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "I thought the market will not have as much sellers, as I went on a Tuesday (which is a non-peak day), but it seemed complete with not so many buyers. Perfect if you want to avoid the stress of an over-crowded area! 🙂 Cotocachi was fantastic which even had a short yet scenic hike! Thanks Heidi for being a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was wonderful and explained the history of the area as well as fascinating facts about the city and the indigenous groups in the area. We came away from the experience with a list of more things to read and learn and felt like we gained a whole new perspective on the varied and beautiful culture of Ecuador."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful way to spend the day. We had a lovely time seeing the sights, learning about the rich and fascinating history of Quito and Jamie and Angela were amazing guides. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was incredible in providing enough information to make the ride enjoyable and informative."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great first day in Cuenca on our private half day tour. Our guide, Flavio Efrain picked us up promptly. He spoke perfect English. He is a very nice and knowledgeable person. He showed us the Panama hat factory and inside several churches. We spent a fascinating time in the market. Flavio explained all about the food and produce of Ecuador. We learned a lot about Cuenca."
* A traveler said: "This trip was excellent. Great guide great photo opportunities. Fun to be on the equator. We were happy to gave the same guide the next day"
* A traveler said: "Jamil was knowledgeable and engaging. We learned about the neighborhoods, country, history, economics, and nature of Guayaquil. Service was prompt, professional and safe. Highly recommend!"
- Activités de plein air
- Affiche rapidement complet
- Art et culture
- Arts et design
- Circuits historiques
- Circuits photo
- Circuits sur la mode
- Circuits sur la musique
- Visites archéologiques
- Visites culturelles
- Pop culture
- Spectacles et performances
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Expériences uniques
- Services de transport et voyage