Inde Promenades pédestres
495 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out, our guide Razia was amazing. Took us on an adventure thru old Delhi, into the spice markets, up to the roof of some of the old buildings, drove around the streets in a tuk tuk. It was well worth it, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great little tour to finish off my visit to India. The driver Mr Sandeep was the best and listened to my every request and modified the schedule to meet my needs. The 5 star hotels were great and the guides were exceptional with Mr Rashid in Agra making the Taj Mahal visit tremendous. Overall a 5 star experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very professionally run and well organised. The itinerary was amended as per our requirement. Our driver was superb. All the guides were fantastic particularly Guptaji in Agra. I would thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Well worth putting in the long day to visit this incredible building. Plenty of time to see both the Taj and Fort."
* A traveler said: "Words cannot express how AMAZING our tour guides were!! Ali & Farid went above and beyond to make sure our tour was very special. Ali was the driver of our dreams and Farid had more knowledge on the Taj Mahal than any library! We are incredibly satisfied with our entire experience, from start to finish. We were well fed, kept, and protected. Not only were they on time, courteous, and very knowledgeable they were great people as well. Their gentle spirits, infinite patience and unlimited insight gave us an unforgettable experience in India. This was our first of many adventures with our new lifetime friends!!"
* A traveler said: "What a great day we had! The guides could have not been any nicer or better. They took great care of us. I never felt rushed and we had all the time we wanted for photos. Highly recommend the all inclusive package as it was very easy and convenient. Great lunch too! Well done."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. The driver had a comfortable car and drove well. Max is very helpful, he is always on call when you need him and will provide you with tips regarding attractions in the city. I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect. Driver was there on time, we kept the schedule. Organisation was good, operator spoke english well, he was supportive and at service all the time for any inquiries. The Taj Mahal and Agra fort have a very special atmosphere, worth seeing at least once in a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "This trip was awesome! our guide completely made it worthwhile. We went to the train station and were met by one guy and he snapped a picture of us and texted it to the guy in Agra. So, our actual guide picked us up and took us to all the sites and, of course, the Taj Mahal. what a great trip and our guide was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides that brought us to see things we would not have known about - also at the right time to beat the crowds! Very informative and we got great pictures too."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! I would not have been able to navigate through Agra and learn about the sites without this tour. Taj Mahal was a priceless experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "We chose this half day trip as it fitted our itinerary. A half day tour in Delhi is not ideal as the traffic is so hectic we spent 3 hours of our 5 and half hour trip in a car so I would recommend you chose a full day tour time permitting. Now the positive we were met at our hotel by our tour guide Jimmy and his driver. After a discussion with our guide we were offered a bespoke tour which included the Presidents Residence, India Gate, Raj Gnat and the best part was a 30 minute bicycle rickshaw ride around Old Delhi. This is a must as you get to see the real Delhi the sounds, smells and the hustle and bustle of daily life. Our experience was made all the better as we met probably the best tour guide in the world Mr Jimmy Sharma. He was clear, concise and extremely knowledgeable with a few jokes thrown in. Thank you for a very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "The company worked with us to accommodate our schedule of leaving directly from the airport. We landed, showered & grabbed our tour. Great communication & coordination. Sunny our tour guide was very good & informative. Recommend doing the Taj Mahal with a private guide - the only way to go."
* A traveler said: "This is a decent place to stay and relax for the travellers who have to wait for hours at the airport. Reasonable charges and personal attendants."
* A traveler said: "Very good service, friendly and informative guide who also knew all the great photo locations. Very happy"
* A traveler said: "The Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge (Departure) is a haven of rest in a very busy airport. The food and beverages provided were delicious and the seating was comfortable. A great experience at a very reasonable cost while waiting for a flight."
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely fabulous time! Walking around old Dehli was so much fun! I felt safe and the tour guide was easy to find!!"
Excursion privée : excursion d'une journée à Agra au départ de Delhi, comprenant le Taj Mahal et le Fort d'Agra
* A traveler said: "Hussain was an excellent tour guide. He made the tours - especially the Taj Mahal - into a show of storytelling. My favorite part is how he first has you gaze upon the Taj. What a treat!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Our guide, she was very easy company, really knowledgeable, food fantastic and def great value for money. Would certainly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Taj Mahal tour was beyond all expectations. The local tour company provided us the best and personalized service"
* A traveler said: "Suneil did a fantastic job showing us Old and New Delhi. Took time out to take group shots for us and was externally informative. I highly recommend his tour!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours I've ever had and I've traveled to 30 countries. My guide, Ashwini, was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, spoke excellent English, and made it an enjoyable experience. I tasted local foods I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Highly recommend."
- Activités de plein air
- Art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Circuits par durée
- Comment se déplacer
- Circuits aquatiques
- Circuits en VTT
- Circuits en autocar de luxe
- Circuits en side-car
- Circuits en trikke
- Circuits en trolley
- Circuits en tuk-tuk
- Circuits en voiture
- Circuits en voitures de collection
- Circuits en vélotaxi
- Circuits sur les transports en commun
- Excursions par le train
- Excursions à vélo
- Promenades pédestres
- Visites en Vespa, scooter ou motocyclette
- Visites en bus
- Visites en vélo électrique
- Visites à moto
- Croisières et voile
- Privé et de luxe
- Visites guidées
- Cours et ateliers
- Expériences uniques
- Saisonnier et grandes occasions
- Services de transport et voyage
- Temple Chhatarpur
- Dilli Haat
- Temple Sai Baba
- Synagogue Paradesi et Jew Town
- Parc national Bannerghatta
- Le parc de Cubbon
- Gandhi Smriti
- Grottes d’Ajanta et d'Ellora
- Basilique du Bon Jésus
- Jardins botaniques de Lalbagh
- Lac Maota
- Jantar Mantar
- Maison du Parlement (Sansad Bhavan)
- Temple et Musée Birla Lakshmi Narayan
- Chandni Chowk
- Activités à New Delhi
- Activités à Jaipur
- Activités à Mumbai
- Activités à Udaipur
- Activités à Chennai
- Activités à Agra
- Activités à Jodhpur
- Activités à Jaisalmer
- Activités à Thanjavur
- Activités à Varanasi
- Activités à Népal
- Activités à Pakistan
- Activités à Uttar Pradesh
- Activités à Himachal Pradesh et Uttarakhand
- Activités à Maharashtra