Moyen Orient et Afrique Camping
499 résultats | Toutes les excursions
Safari à la découverte des rochers Fossil et Camel Rocks avec sandboarding, promenade à dos de chameau et campement VIP
* A traveler said: "It was amazing trip with our guid Iqbal we spent a great time on desert having fun. I will difenetly recommend to do it. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Great trip into the Desert, recommend to all looking for an outdoor experience. Shameel our guide was great, very professional and a really experienced driver across the desert"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience this was. I got to see the many parts of Morocco that I would not normally see without the tour. I would like to spend more time there in this beautiful country."
* A traveler said: "This camping trip was awesome for people that normally don’t camp! They picked us up at hotel on time and first stop was the Mleiha Archaeological Centre. Since it was mid-week (most people visit on weekend) we were allowed all the time we needed to visit all the wonderful displays. On our way to the camp we saw camels. The camp was awesome with covered and uncovered seating areas. Tiki lights were well placed to find your way around; with coffee, tea and other non-alcoholic beverages available as we waited for dinner. They had a bonfire going the whole evening which was a special touch. Dinner call came and we found the table full with BBQ beef and chicken and all the trimmings. We are big eaters and hardly made a dent in all the food served, plus a very tasty cooked dessert to top it off. We spent the evening sitting around the bonfire and walking into the darkness taking night pictures, the silhouette of mountains was just beautiful to take in. The well-lit restrooms were located were in brand new condition, two toilets and showers for each men and women. Unfortunately, a rain storm was blowing in for the weekend so the telescope star viewing didn't happen. Then off to bed in a pup tent with a very clean air mattress and sleeping bag. Sleeping was comfortable, listening to the wind blow off and on through evening, which added to the desert experience. Morning call came to view the sunrise. They drove us over to a desert area where we could also see a Bedouin village in the distance. The clouds were an issue but still the rising sun was an awesome sight, then we visited Fossil Rock. Now back at camp, they prepared a breakfast of scrambled eggs, hot dog wieners, fresh fruit, bread, coffee, and tea. They took care of all details providing us to step from hotel into desert then back to hotel with no effort. This was a wonderful night in the desert which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you all for providing this great experience."
- Activités de plein air
- Au sol
- Circuits en VTT
- Dans les airs
- Jeux et divertissements
- Nature et vie sauvage
- Sports d'hiver
- Sports extrêmes
- Sports motorisés
- Stages sportifs et plein air
- Sur l'eau
- Affiche rapidement complet
- Art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Cours et ateliers
- Expériences uniques
- Pour enfants
- Saisonnier et grandes occasions
- Services de transport et voyage