Moyen Orient et Afrique Musées
125 résultats | Toutes les excursions
Excursion d'une journée dans le massif de l'Atlas, dans les trois vallées et dans les villages berbères au départ de Marrakech
* A traveler said: "We have just recently been on this trip and had a fantastic time. Pick up was prompt from our hotel. Our tour guide Mohammed (Potatoe) was very professional and patient as we were a group of twelve including young children, he made the trip very enjoyable and looked after us. Lunch was delicious and the kids loved the camel rides."
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing place. We enjoyed it so much that we stayed nearly all day even though it is not very big. It is full of very interesting things to look at as well as the vegetation. A good way to escape from the noise and dust of Marrakech."
Le massif de l'Atlas et les trois vallées avec balade à dos de chameau : excursion privée d'une journée au départ de Marrakech
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommended! Rashid was a great guide very entertaining and knowledgeable!! We enjoyed the sights and meeting the lovely Berber people! The camel ride was a great experience!"
Une heure et demie de visite audioguidée du Centre de Yad Vashem à la mémoire des victimes de la Shoah
* A traveler said: "After the day before the pyramids, it was an grandios experience to see one of the most spectacular museum of the world. Nevertheless due to the perfect explanation of my guide Aziza I could realize the spectacular and interesting culture of old Egypt."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Seraphine, is not cape Town native, but his knowledge of the city and its history was incredible. His clear. ove of the city is contagious. Our tour group was three people in total, so it had the feel if a private tour and by the end of the day we felt like family. Seraphine did an amazing job of pointing out sights and helping us identify landmarks from the top of the mountain. If you like a personal touch, you can't go wrong with this one!"
* A traveler said: "Magloire was such an amazing host and I enjoyed this trip. I was only in Lomé for two days so this tour allowed me to see much of the city in a limited time period. Magloire was very thorough on the history of the places that we visited. Most important, you could tell he genuinely enjoyed sharing the information and showcasing his beautiful country. It also helped that he was personable and down right hilarious. I highly recommend this trip to anyone visiting Lomé!"
* A traveler said: "Great time seeing the mosque and the louvre and the Emirates palace. Nice guide. Highly recommend this."
- Activités de plein air
- Art et culture
- Arts et design
- Circuits sur l'art
- Galeries d'art
- Circuits historiques
- Circuits photo
- Ruines antiques
- Visites archéologiques
- Visites culturelles
- Visites d'usines
- Spectacles et performances
- Stages art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Cours et ateliers
- Pour enfants
- Saisonnier et grandes occasions
- Services de transport et voyage