Île du Nord Dégustations de vins
139 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Awesome time on the tour and what better way than to have the brains of the operation Jenny who was our tour guide. We enjoyed our time on the tour and would recommend it high to anyone who is looking at a great waiheke island wine tour experience."
* A traveler said: "Carefree day. Phil knows the area inside out.Beautiful town & boutique vineyards. Gourmet cheese & aromatic wine tasting."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely superb tour on this stunning island. Graham, our hospitable and knowledgable Guide, took us to three welcoming and picturesque wineries - Kennedy Point, Casita Miro and Obsidian. The three tastings were informative, entertaining and generous. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Ross was an experienced and knowledgeable guide. We thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon and each of the venues we visited. We would highly recommend this tour for anyone."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mia was very knowlegable regarding the food scene in Auckland and gave many recommendations. The establishments we visited were first class and the food delicious. We were able to try dishes that we would not have usually ordered. Highly recommended for all foodies."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic set. Our tour guide was awesome. My kids really enjoyed aswell as ourselves. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Hi all, i would say the best two and half hours of my life of sailing ⛵️.. really enjoyed every min of that. The champagne 🍾 and the good time with travellers n crew member, it was whole lot of fun 🤩"
Excursion d'une journée en minibus de luxe à Hobbiton, Rotorua et dans les grottes de Waitomo, au départ d'Auckland
* A traveler said: "Great 3 stop tour! Kelly was a great host and very kind to fellow passengers that made him repeat information when they didn't listen the first time. The caves were other worldly! Biggest geyser in southern hemisphere. Hobbiton movie set was a great tour too! Well worth the price! Take a pillow to nap between stops."
Excursion d’une journée au plateau de tournage de Hobbiton et aux grottes de Waitomo au départ d’Auckland
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! The glowworm cave was just spectacular and coupled with the history (both scientific & Maori) we learned from our guide, Moi, made it an unforgettable experience! We’ve recommended the tour to family and friends and will continue to do so."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a very cheery and knowledgeable guide. Put us at our ease straight away. We know now that Auckland is a more interesting city than first impressions. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you."
Excursion en bord de mer à Tauranga : visite du plateau de cinéma de Hobbiton, décor du Seigneur des Anneaux
* A traveler said: "A thoroughly delightful shore excursion, well planned and executed. Much natural beauty and human interest."
* A traveler said: "Good overall show and dinner...was pretty late on the return ( 10PM ) but bus driver sang to us for fun!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the entire experience. Life long journey with the Hobbit. Was worth every penny we paid. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "It Was all very informative and our guide knew a lot about the island and enjoyed going to a boutique the batch winery."
* A traveler said: "The Waiheke Island Explorer Hop-on-Hop-off Tour was excellent. It was very relaxing, riding the bus and deciding which wineries you personally wish to visit. The driver gave some helpful information to aid you in your decision. It was also a beautiful ride through the island. I would recommend this way to visit Waiheke Island."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of the area and a great tour guide! We felt like we got to see and experience everything in the area. Our tour guide, Jan, grew up in the area and did a fabulous job."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great. Had a few laughs. We learnt something from every place she took us. Each place was totally different and well worth seeing. Would have this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Do not miss this experience, well organised from the moment you are picked up till the drop off by Michael who informed us not only about the making of the movie but the countryside that surrounds the set."
* A traveler said: "A great half day tour of the city and beyond, covering the highlights and more with a very knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed meeting Elle and accompanying her to several craft beer locations. She described each tasting beer and shared information about the brewery as well as general information about Auckland, which was helpful. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful and Kerry was very attentive and knowledgeable. At every venue we had amazing people who gave informative information about every wine we were served."
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome day despite the terrible weather. It didn’t detract from the experience at all. We were very well looked after and thoroughly enjoyed the day. Was good value for money"
- Activités de plein air
- Art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Cours et ateliers
- Expériences uniques
- Circuits gastronomiques
- Circuit gastronomique
- Circuits de street-food
- Dégustations de vins
- Desserts et douceurs
- Dîners spéciaux
- Stages nourriture et boisson
- Vin, bière et spiritueux
- Ateliers de confection de vin
- Circuits de pubs
- Circuits des vins
- Dégustations de vins
- Visites de brasseries
- Saisonnier et grandes occasions
- Services de transport et voyage
- Mont Tarawera
- Les Bains Bleus
- Aotea Square
- Jardins du Gouvernement
- Musée de Nouvelle-Zélande Te Papa Tongarewa
- Musée de Wellington
- Aquarium Kelly Tarlton’s SEA LIFE - Site touristique d’Auckland
- Exploitation vinicole de Church Road
- Parc National de Tongariro
- Lac Okareka
- Office du Tourisme d’Arataki
- Atelier Weta
- Parnell Village
- Musée maritime de Nouvelle-Zélande
- Ninety Miles Beach
- Cathedral Cove
- Parc Cornwall
- Musée Rotorua
- Activités à Auckland
- Activités à Rotorua
- Activités à Wellington
- Activités à Île de Waiheke
- Activités à Tauranga
- Activités à Parc national de Tongariro
- Activités à Hastings
- Activités à Napier
- Activités à Île du Sud
- Activités à Nouvelle-Galles du Sud
- Activités à Tasmanie
- Activités à Picton
- Activités à Blenheim
- Activités à Victoria
- Activités à Rarotonga