Paris Pour enfants
- Faites une excursion d'une journée à Disneyland Paris .
- Explorez la ville lors d'une visite à pied centrée sur les enfants conçue pour ceux qui voyagent avec des enfants.
- Faites du shopping avec votre adolescent dans la ville la plus en vogue du monde.
- Offrez à vos enfants une visite pâtisserie et chocolat .
- Dirigez-vous vers le parc à thème Parc Astérix juste à l'extérieur de la ville.
39 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "This place is beautiful better than Versailles. The art decor and architecture are well preserve. this is a must visit place"
* A traveler said: "Kim, our tour guide was great. We had a great time going around the city and she was very knowledgeable about each stop and other questions as well. We would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The show is spectacular with wide talent. The ladies are beautiful and the effects are equally good."
* A traveler said: "We deeply appreciate the extraordinary education that we received from Ivo Tyulekov, Ivo provided us with insights on the fashion industry that we would have never obtained in any other manner, teaching us how art, business, and the changing role of women in society intersected in the early 1900's to produce the fashion houses and brands that have now become so familiar. Ivo provoked lively discussion and interaction with each of us in our very diverse group to help make the topics meaningful and interesting. Our knowledge of what really goes on in the world of fashion was truly deepened and transformed by this tour with Ivo Tyulekov, and we feel as if our eyes and minds were opened to understand fashion's role as an expression of modern society, of unique artists, of consumers' aspirations, and as a money-making industry. We definitely recommend this tour for people who want to deepen their knowledge of this subject, and we would definitely sign up for a second installment of this course."
* A traveler said: "The photographer was amazing. We had a marvelous time and she was able to get us around several beautiful sites very quickly. She took control of the shoot very well but was able to accommodate our silly requests as well"
* A traveler said: "This was amazing!! Romain was so accommodating, took us everywhere we wanted to go and made some great suggestions. By far, the highlight of our trip! Appreciated the hotel pick up too."
* A traveler said: "This tour was such a thrill! We saw so many landmarks and learned so much about them! Our guide was very informative and patient, highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and interesting tour under the charming and eloquent guide of Karen.Very good value for what I paid."
Excursion d'une journée en petit groupe à Arras et sur les champs de bataille de la crête de Vimy pendant la Première Guerre mondiale, au départ de Paris
* A traveler said: "This small group trip was amazing! Our guide, Nicola, was so knowledgeable about WWI. Her running commentary and stories through the day really brought the war to light. We learned so much about what our ancestor probably went through as he fought and died at Vimy Ridge. We highly recommend this day trip."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see Paris! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! We could not recommend this more! Wonderful and magical at night."
* A traveler said: "This tour allowed us to skip a three-hour long line and go right in. The guide took us into places that were not open to the general public. I highly recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "We took our boys age 8 and 11 to Paris in March for Spring Break and our older kids age 25 and 27. We signed up for a few kid-friendly tours through Viator and this was one of them. We not only arrived late to the site we went to the wrong location which was clearly our fault for not reading and paying attention. Our tour guide, Valerie, was awesome and found us and was so nice about it. It was a great weather day and wonderful to walk around and see and hear about the Sacre Couer and Montmartre area. Valerie was so information and fun. She gave the kids little gifts and gave us good tips on other things to see and do on our trip. We just loved it and can't recommend the tour and Valerie enough!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide exceeded our expectations, he was awesome with the kids Very well worth it, did not wait in line"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience with a super knowledgeable tour guide. The guide met us outside on time. She was so professional and had a vast knowledge of the Louvre's history and art. It was my 9 year old daughter's first time in Paris and to the Louvre and the guide did a great job of navigating the museum, picking key art pieces (Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo) and explaining in a way my daughter could comprehend. Thanks to our guide and we will find her again when we visit again!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time on our chocolate tour with our guide Lauren. She was knowledgeable, sweet, fun and accommodating to our group which included three teen boys."
* A traveler said: "Agathe was our wonderful tour guide. She was energetic, knowledgeable, thoughtful and patient with our five year old. She adapted the tour as she learned my daughter’s interests and also managed to fill us (the adults) in with great information. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. What a great way for us to get through Montmartre with the kids and keep them engaged. The kids loved it, too. And it keeps the parents engaged, too. A wonderful balance! Would highly recommend to any family."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to see several beautiful sights in Paris. The Tuk Tuk was really fun for the kids. It was nice to not have to navigate the crowds and to have a guide that was fun, knowledgeable, engaging for the kids. He gave so much information that we would not have gotten on our own. The only con is with kids we need bathroom breaks and a slower pace to take it all in. Also, time to explore on our own for maybe 30 minutes would be great."
- Crypte archéologique de Notre-Dame
- Musée Rodin
- Disneyland Paris
- Le Grand Palais
- Aquarium de Paris
- Parc des Buttes Chaumont
- Place de la Bastille
- Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace
- Café de Flore
- Palais Royal
- Institut du Monde Arabe
- La Pâtisserie Pierre Hermé
- France Miniature
- Promenade Plantée
- La Gare du Nord
- Palais Bourbon
- Opéra Garnier
- Île de la Cité
- La Cinémathèque
- Activités à Île-de-France
- Activités à Marne-la-Vallée
- Activités à Blois
- Activités à Deauville City
- Activités à Lille
- Activités à Dijon
- Activités à Bruxelles
- Activités à Bruges
- Activités à Zaventem
- Activités à Luxembourg
- Activités à Horley
- Activités à Nantes
- Activités à Londres
- Activités à Normandie
- Activités à Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to tour Eiffel
- Paris to Vallée de la Loire
- Paris to château de Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Centre Juno Beach (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Gand
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Le Mont-Saint-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur