Écosse Croisières et voile
393 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Me and my children were very excited during the tour , amazing views of city, 3 giantic bridges ,tiny Ireland,playful seals relaxing breeze and beautiful sea,are unexpected surprise for every body!"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic place, there's no better way to see it, everything was on time and totally professional and safe, great value for money, highly recommended."
Excursion d’une journée à la chapelle de Rosslyn et au mur d’Hadrien au départ d’Édimbourg et en petit groupe
* A traveler said: "The driver excellent knowledgeable and very interesting Entrance fees not included. The group size was excellent and COVID rules strictly adhered to making the experience safe"
Excursion d’une journée à la chapelle de Rosslyn, à l’abbaye de Dunfermline et au château de Stirling au départ d’Édimbourg
* A traveler said: "Mark our tour guide was awesome. Great attitude and very knowledgeable. A must for a first time visit to Scotland."
Excursion d'une journée en petit groupe au Loch Ness, à Glencoe et dans les Highlands, au départ d'Édimbourg
* A traveler said: "Ally made the trip. If I could give him 10 stars I would! It was like an AP History course x2 speed/ comedy standup/ DJ with carefully curated music to enhance the experience. He's the best guide we've ever had and we've traveled a lot. Well worth the day and expense that quite frankly I felt was an incredible bargain."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip. Graham was an excellent tour guide. Accomodations were fantastic. Beautiful places. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Lovely place to see had a wonderful guide very informative tour guide lots of things to do and see lovely cruise on the loch"
* A traveler said: "Steven was an excellent tour guide. The day touring Skye was particularly good and the guest house was good."
Chapelle de Rosslyn, frontières écossaises et visite de la distillerie Glenkinchie au départ d'Édimbourg
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to spend a day, see some interesting sites and enjoy the Scottish countryside. Our guide was very professional, and pleasant. He kept the trip interesting."
* A traveler said: "Alnwick Gardens were lovely ,could have spent a whole day. Our driver/guide 2as very knowledgeable and quickly adjusted the itinerary when we hit a traffic hold up."
Excursion d'une journée à la découverte des Highlands écossais, du Loch Ness et de Glen Coe au départ d'Édimbourg
* A traveler said: "Very efficient. Well organised journey I love the idea of the boat in Loch lake The driver very nice"
* A traveler said: "Thank you for taking us to places. We truly enjoyed our trip to Edinburgh. You made it convenient for us. Wonderful tour guide - Sandra ( or Sally) on 31st August afternoon."
Circuit pédestre dans les quartiers historiques d'Édimbourg, avec billet coupe-file pour le château d'Édimbourg
* A traveler said: "The guid was perfect. Such a nice person and she explained everything we asked for. The tour was also perfect not to long and not to short."
* A traveler said: "5 star trip from start to finish Bill was fantastic gave us tons of information facts and figures. We can not recommend you highly enough and Miaris shortbread was delicious a very moving and uplifting trip all at the one time. So glad it was Happy Tours. Many thanks"
Excursion d'une journée au loch Ness, dans les Highlands et dans une distillerie de whisky au départ d'Édimbourg
* A traveler said: "Great trip . Our driver & guide Marty was exellent . Giving u’s plenty information and good time to explore each place we stopped at ."
Excursion d'une journée en petit groupe à St Andrews et dans les villages de pêcheurs du Fife, au départ d'Édimbourg
* A traveler said: "Very great day out of town, Nick was very nice to our group. We had great explanations about everything, he was available. Plenty of time to explore Saint Andrews, and some very lovely fishing village Would highly recommend it"
Excursion de 3 jours vers l'île de Skye et des Highlands écossaises au départ d'Édimbourg avec promenade à bord du « Poudlard Express »
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely amazing time traveling solo with my group tour, everyone was so friendly and kind, including out awesome driver, Rich! He was so funny and full of great stories to tell. We traveled from Edinburgh to Isle of Skye with stops in-between. The Hogwarts express ride was a personal highlight, being a huge Harry Potter geek.. I mean fan! Thank you for an incredible adventure! I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to experience the Highlands of Scotland including Harry Potter fans!"
Visite en petit groupe de 3 jours sur l'île de Skye et dans les Highlands d'Écosse au départ d'Édimbourg
* A traveler said: "Barnie was an excellent tour guide/driver full of facts, interesting tidbits and stories about the places on our route. The trip was well planned, no snags and an all around great way to see Skye. Bonus— our weather was sublime"
* A traveler said: "Commentary full of history very intersting. Boat was spotless crew friendly.Stopped right by urghart castle for photos views were stunning and we could take our dogs as we were on holiday and didn't want to leave them in the accommodation or in the car which was the reason we booked it"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour. Stuart was very knowledgable of Edinburgh. You can tell he really enjoys showing tourist around this great city. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour to anyone in Edinburgh for a day or more. Fiona, our guide, was fabulous. The tour was well paced, and full of fascinating information and stories. Fiona is an amazing story teller, who was easy to hear and understand, very approachable, knowledgable and welcomed extra questions."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour, we had an amazing time. The tour guide (Ben) was highly knowledgeable and the folklore was very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended experience, beautiful landscapes. Tom was a great guide, very knowledgeable and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "If you want to experience just a small bite of the highlands, this is how to do it! Coming from Texas, this was mind blowingly beautiful!"
- Activités de plein air
- Affiche rapidement complet
- Art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Circuits par durée
- Comment se déplacer
- Croisières et voile
- Croisières cabotage
- Croisières d'une journée
- Croisières en catamaran
- Croisières guidées
- Croisières sur un canal
- Excursions en bord de mer
- Observation de baleines
- Privé et de luxe
- Visites guidées
- Cours et ateliers
- Expériences uniques
- Saisonnier et grandes occasions
- Services de transport et voyage
- Eglise Greyfriars
- Poudlard Express, le train à vapeur de Jacobite
- Canal calédonien
- Faerie Glen
- Cathédrale Saint Gilles
- Réserve naturelle nationale de Beinn Eighe
- Château d'Inveraray
- Baie de Saint Columba
- Musée du régiment des montagnards Argyll et Sutherland
- Château Saint Andrews
- Holy Island
- Great Glen Way
- Château Alnwick
- Ben Nevis
- Monument Nelson
- Musée et Galerie d’art Kelvingrove
- Pierres de Clava
- Pont du Forth
- Floral Hall
- Activités à Édimbourg
- Activités à Glasgow
- Activités à Inverness
- Activités à Kirkwall
- Activités à Lerwick
- Activités à Stirling
- Activités à Oban
- Activités à Fort William
- Activités à Aberfeldy
- Activités à Aviemore
- Activités à Northern Ireland
- Activités à Irlande
- Activités à Highlands écossais
- Activités à Belfast
- Activités à Angleterre du Nord-Est