Saint-Kitts-et-Nevis Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip! Safe and so much fun! Very well organized excursion, easy to find meeting point. Best way to see the island! Kudos A highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Went on Annie's Carribean Tour, Joseph was our driver. Tour was informative, educational and enjoyable and St Kitts is a beautiful island. Went to several GO TO spots on the island. Would recommend this tour for couples, families and friends! The drinks (water, beer or punch) and break was enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time!! The crew was extremely attentive and the beverages were flowing. Well worth the experience. We were surprised that the hotel price was a little lower than the Viator price."
* A traveler said: "By far the BEST excursion! Whether you are looking to relax or join a full blown party this is the boat for you. Beautiful scenery, awesome food and drinks, even better music and company!"
* A traveler said: "Great time had by all! Good history of the island and great stops for good rum drinks. Annie's rum punch was by far the best, however the recipe remains a secret."
* A traveler said: "Very very fun, we loved it even though we were doing it while it was raining! Interesting plantation and the vehicle is fast and fun. I highly recommend it. You can have two people per buggy so if someone doesn't want to drive, they can enjoy the very bumpy ride!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time on this ATV adventure. There were 6 of us on a private tour with Ivan. Ivan was wonderful!!!! The scenery was beautiful and Ivan was a great tour guide. Highly recommended!! :)"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour ! Our guide, Stanley, was superb. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and encouraged questions. Great all around tour with lots of sights and stops around the island."
* A traveler said: "Great time had a lot of fun with the family. Go to sunshine’s and get a killer bee. Would definitely provide more lunch for the guests. They needed more food."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Ivan was our tour guide. Great guide, knowledgeable, and took us on all types of trails. He also took fantastic pictures of our tour group and sent the to us. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Great. Nice beach, plenty of chairs. neat little restaurant near by. Boat ride was very comfortable, punch was good!"
* A traveler said: "This hike was intense. I’m in pretty good shape and it was still very much a challenge. It was soooooo worth it however. The entire process from beginning to end was rewarding. The guides also just as amazing. Book it!"
* A traveler said: "Gives a totally different view of the island that can't be seen from the road. One of the highlights of our trip!"
Excursion sur l'île de Saint-Christophe (à reconfirmer au moins 48 heures avant le début de l'activité)
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Juney was very knowledgeable and professional. Provided many opportunities for scenic pictures. Highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! 25 minutes to Nevis by boat. Great rum punch on the boat. Informative and interesting tour of Nevis. Lunch with drinks included. Fun and beautiful beach. Cookie the tour guide and the entire boat crew went above and beyond to make the trip relaxing and enjoyable! I’ll be back!"
* A traveler said: "A very fun and organized day! Takes snorkelling to another level:) Boats were fast but not too fast and nice to not need a boating licence to drive one."
* A traveler said: "Chris did an excellent job. The van was in exceptional shape, and Chris spoke very clearly. It was a very interesting tour of the island and he was very expressive and fun to be with!"
Parcours de tyrolienne dans la canopée à Saint-Christophe (à reconfirmer au moins 48 heures avant le début de l'activité)
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time with Plastic the Fantastic and Rammmmmon! Even the ride through the trees was amazing and the zip lines were great, kids had a blast! Everyone there wanted to make sure we had an enjoyable time!"
* A traveler said: "This was possibly the best excursion we have ever had! I would rate it 12 stars if I could. We were an extended family of 11, and everyone had a great time. The Moko Jumbie is immaculate, and the captain and mate were inviting and friendly. The boat is truly a 3 minute walk from the pier, easy to get on/off. We motored down the coast to a very calm snorkeling spot just off shore. The waters were crystal clear, and the snorkeling was great. We were on the 31/2 hour tour and had about an hour of in-water snorkeling time, compared to the larger boat that pulled up about 15 minutes after us and left 15 minutes before us... After snorkeling, we crossed over to Nevis, to a small, very private beach. There were only 6 other people on the beach at the time. This was truly paradise! We didn't want to go back to the ship! The boat had plenty of refreshment options and a clean bathroom onboard. We would absolutely do this trip again. And if the Moko Jumbie folks are reading this, I would love to know what solution you use to clean the masks and snorkels. It did not burn the eyes and nobody had issues with the masks fogging up -- I would like to use it with our snorkel gear at home. Please email me. Thank you all for a wonderful afternoon. This is what you should do to get away from the cruise ship crowds! Truly the highlight of our entire vacation!"