Victoria Sports extrêmes
74 résultats | Toutes les excursions
* A traveler said: "Fantastic views of Melbourne from the 88th Floor. Professionally organised when you arrive to when you leave. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour by our guide, Matt! Learned a lot about the history of Melbourne and the route was safe and a pleasant bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "Ease of booking, and an incredible experience! Definitely going to the Melbourne Star in warmer weather, later at night!!!"
Excursion sur la neige au lac Mountain, y compris la chocolaterie de la vallée de Yarra au départ de Melbourne
* A traveler said: "Best trip to ski resort with limit time. If you have only one day and want to take your children to play snow, this is the best choice."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
Excursion aller-retour sur Great Ocean Road avec les Douze Apôtres et le déjeuner au départ de Melbourne
* A traveler said: "Well organized, Tara the guide & driver was efficient and helpful, koala spotting exceeded my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience had by all of us. Well organised and professional. Thank you to the whole crew and our guide, Georgia. It was a truly amazing experience and one that we will remember forever. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! It was very well organised and the entire team was quite professional. Received great photos also."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Shane our guide and driver was a fantastic, funny and knowledgable person who made the day even more enjoyable. We stopped off at well known hotspots along the Great Ocean Road, as well as a few hidden gems for great views and to see some illusive Aussie wildlife."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time, instructors were experienced and friendly.|Do note that photos and videos will cost additional and I recommend getting it.|I went during winter and it was freezing cold. Go skydiving during the summer instead in the early morning."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Penguin Puls was a wonderful option. Had excellent views. Moreover, our guid Fred was the highlight of the trip :)"
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips I ever had. The guide was knowledgeable and understanding and made this tour even more fun. The landscape will take away your breath and I would love to go again and show my friends. You get more than money can ever pay for : A memory that will be with you all your life."
* A traveler said: "Bambi, the driver, was really friendly. He provided extra jackets for my parents who were freezing. Bryant, the pilot, controlled the balloon so smoothly, we thought we were in a Mercedes S class"
* A traveler said: "Excellent friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great day . Beautiful area to explore. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "I had a private tour with Jay and it was a great tour. It was very informative and the guide was as receptive to questions as possible. I highly recommand this tour."
Excursion-évasion d'une journée en petit groupe aux monts Grampians avec entrée à Eureka Skydeck facultative
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed a very well planned and informative trip with Jerry as our guide. Great small group. Perfect for quiet time or a group activity as per personal choice."
- Activités de plein air
- Au sol
- Dans les airs
- Nature et vie sauvage
- Sports d'hiver
- Sports extrêmes
- Circuits en 4x4
- Pilotage de voiture de course
- Rafting en eaux vives
- Saut en parachute
- Stands de tir
- Sports motorisés
- Stages sportifs et plein air
- Sur l'eau
- Art et culture
- Billets et pass
- Circuits et croisières
- Cours et ateliers
- Expériences uniques
- Pour enfants
- Services de transport et voyage
- Parc national du promontoire de Wilson
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Como Historic House and Garden
- Cleft Island (Skull Rock)
- Maison et jardins de Rippon Lea
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Ancienne Trésorerie
- Crown Casino
- Parlement du Victoria
- Maison de Cook
- Musée de Melbourne
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Princess Theatre
- Brighton Beach
- Port de croisière de Melbourne
- La voie ferrée Puffing Billy
- Parade des pingouins
- Centre commercial de Melbourne Central
- Brasserie Carlton
- Marché de la Reine Victoria
- Activités à Melbourne
- Activités à Yarra Valley
- Activités à Ballarat
- Activités à Tasmanie
- Activités à Australie-Méridionale
- Activités à Nouvelle-Galles du Sud
- Activités à Hobart
- Activités à Adélaïde
- Activités à Sydney
- Activités à Hunter Valley
- Activités à Queensland
- Activités à Île du Sud
- Activités à Territoire du Nord
- Activités à Île du Nord
- Activités à Australie occidentale