Acapulco Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experiences! The horses were friendly and calm. Our guides were amazing, knowledgeable, and friendly. The fish we ate at the horse area was phenomenal! Xtasea was breathtaking!!"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely love it. My tour guide took me to The Flamingo that was owned by Johnny Weissmuller aka Tarzan before the cliff diving. He gave me great historical details. I got to meet one of the divers as well. Beautiful sunset and view. One of the best excision I done."
* A traveler said: "It is amazing how they risk their lives. The show was breath-taking. The show was amazing and so was dinner."
Visite de la ville d'Acapulco 6 heures -Plongeurs - Tortues - Chapelle de la paix-Toutes les attractions
* A traveler said: "This was a tour I will never forget. The tour guides were extremely knowledgeable about not only the main sites but about many aspects of Acapulco. They also made the tour a lot of fun and included a lot more experiences in the tour than was advertised. This was an excellent experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Manolo was great. He showed us all the best sites and walked us around the city. He told us about the the city, the history of the cathedral, and took us to the best shopping sites. If I had to visit all over again, I would make sure I would ask for him to take us on this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasurable trip, professional and very nice tour guide. Boat ride was amazing, lunch in the village too,"
Meilleure visite TOUT COMPRIS de la ville d'Acapulco en 4 heures, comprenant un spectacle de plongeurs de falaises, la Chapelle de la Paix et ses peintures murales
* A traveler said: "The tour guide my excellent and courteous the entire tour. He knew about the history of Acapulco and even the ancient Aztecs. The cliff divers was the best."
* A traveler said: "Well looked after on this tour. The Turtle realeasing was amazing. The views of the bay will live with with us forever. Would love to go back and spend more time there. We felt very safe in our small group."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend Grupo Royale Tours Acapulco. Driver met us at the airport exit with our names on a placard. The driver was friendly and professional and spoke good English. The Car was clean and Comfortable. Pedro met us at the hotel and welcomed us and gave us great information about the area."
* A traveler said: "This whole tour was incredible. We had an excellent experience riding the horses. Our tour guides Rudy and his crew did an amazing job making sure that we were happy to the fullest."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo and Jose were awesome hosts! They flexed with us and made our day very special. Their knowledge of Acapulco was remarkable!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Small group which was great. Cliff divers were spectacular!! Would go see them again. Tour guide was great."
* A traveler said: "We had a really good day with great tour guides Jesus and Mario! They went out of their way to make sure we had a fun day with the kids!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed this tour. Pickup was punctual and it was slightly customized to fit our needs."
Formule combinée 4 en 1 de 4 heures : toutes les principales attractions de la ville d'Acapulco, plongeurs, Chapelle de la Paix, marché, fresque Diego Rivera
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect tour to see Acapulco in a short time span. Tour guide and driver where fantastic with answering questions."
- Activités à Guerrero
- Activités à Taxco
- Activités à Mexico
- Activités à Puerto Escondido
- Activités à Puerto Vallarta
- Activités à San Pedro de la Laguna
- Activités à Panajachel
- Activités à Monterrey
- Activités à Centre du Mexique
- Activités à Oaxaca
- Activités à Jalisco
- Activités à Hauts plateaux de l'Ouest
- Activités à Hauts plateaux du centre