Aix-en-Provence Visites, billets et activités
Excursion d'une journée dans les domaines viticoles de Provence et les villages du Lubéron, au départ d'Aix-en-Provence
* A traveler said: "The guide Giam was very good, very informative and humorous. We did the whole day tour so it was full on but great"
Excursion d'une journée à Avignon, aux Baux-de-Provence et à Châteauneuf-du-Pape, au départ d'Aix-en-Provence
* A traveler said: "Prune was our tour guide. Prune was a fantasti tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, and engaging. She gave us very useful and interesting info on the region and must see sites in 5 Luberon villages. Thank you Prune You are the best,"
* A traveler said: "Remy was a great informative tour guide, would highly recommend this tour. Although its a bit early in the morning, it frees up your afternoon to visit the town of Aix-en-Provence. He recommended a few lunch spots that are walking distance from the drop-off points that were delicious."
* A traveler said: "Romain was the best tour guide ever! He did an incredible job of explaining the sights in Aix & Marseille. He answered all our questions and was easy to understand. We never felt rushed and were sad to see our time with him come to a close."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a very enjoyable day with our guide R’emy. He was very informative and interesting explaining all about the region and the people who live in the villages. Would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time! Our guide was lovely and very informative. The wine was great too. 10/10 experience"
* A traveler said: "C’est te tres Magnifique!!!! Absolutely Incredible!! Exactly what I was looking for and dreaming of when planning from my home in Los Angeles, California. The E Bike was Fantastic!! A memorable and extraordinary adventure that I highly, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the trip. The guide was very knowledgeable on a wide range of topics and knew where to find the best lavender fields according to the time of year/harvest season."
Vieille ville d’Aix-en-Provence classique, son histoire, ses rois, sa culture – Visite privée d’une demi-journée
* A traveler said: "Chris from Ooh Provence was superior in every way. Gave us a private custom tour. We are history buffs and he was able to answer all of our questions. If not, he emailed us later with links to give us more information. We got lost on the way to meet him so he came to us. Helped us find our car at the end of the tour. If you want a custom tour Chris is the best."
* A traveler said: "A very pleasant day spent in such beautiful places!! Rémy is very knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects and I recommend very much this tour."
* A traveler said: "Greg was an amazing tour guide. Wealth of knowledge and super easy to talk with. both areas are so beautiful. One of our favorite tours."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable, spoke great English, and very flexible. Aix-en-Provence and Cassis are both worthwhile, and beautiful. The optional boat ride in Cassis was well worth taking."
* A traveler said: "Great day and a wonderful guide through beautiful Provence. Melanie was a knowledgeable tour guide and very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, excellent choice of four very different vineyards and superb hosts looking after us. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a memorable visit to Châteauneuf-du-Pape."
- Activités à Provence
- Activités à Marignane
- Activités à Marseille
- Activités à Toulon
- Activités à Arles
- Activités à Avignon
- Activités à Nîmes
- Activités à Cannes
- Activités à Montpellier
- Activités à Nice
- Activités à Monte-Carlo
- Activités à Turin
- Activités à Lyon
- Activités à Côte d'Azur
- Activités à Languedoc-Roussillon