Guanacaste et le Nord-Ouest Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Hector was a great guide! He was very knowledgeable about the area and animals and even random questions we all had. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience riding ATVs in Costa Rica! Gorgeous views and Carlos and Eric were excellent tour guides."
Croisière au coucher du soleil avec tuba en catamaran à Marlin del Rey au départ de Tamarindo et Coco
* A traveler said: "If you want to see the untouched beauty of the coast this is your tour. We also saw whales thanks to captain Andre and his good eye we got right up close! The food was great as was the drinks and service. The sunset was the topping on the cake. Thanks team at Marlin del Rey it was absolutely delightful."
* A traveler said: "Manny was an amazing guide and I really enjoyed spending the day with him. I had contacted the company about another tour and spoke with Ana through email. She was very pleasant and quick to respond. Thank you both so much!!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. Kevyn was a great tour guide and knows a lot about local wildlife. The food at the restaurant was also really good."
* A traveler said: "My fiance and I loved that this tour was a five minute walk from our hotel in Tamarindo. The guides were easy to find and were very welcoming. The group size was perfect for the size of the catamaran. We enjoyed laying on the nets and soaking up the sun while feeling the breeze from the ocean. The guides were very good at making sure everyone had drinks and were enjoying themselves. The Pina colada was better here than anywhere else. There were many places to sit on the boat and a great indoor shade area to escape the sun. Snorkling was a blast and we saw many fish. When we arrived back at the boat from swimming the one of the guides let me know he had people wait for seconds for the delicious BBQ until we had been served our first plate. I thought this was extremely thoughtful. The food was good! We were very lucky to have an amazing sunset and it concluded a very romantic evening for my fiance and I."
* A traveler said: "Second time coming to Costa Rica and each time my cousins and I made sure to do the Catamaran Tour. From the staff, to the music, to the scenery, everything is perfection. Always a great time, always leaving with a ton of memories!"
* A traveler said: "I took my sister to Costa Rica for her 50th Birthday. We decided to take a tour on the ATV's and it was so much fun. The ATV's have plenty of power and the trails were fun and invigorating. It was a great way to spend our morning and also see a lot of the beautiful scenery around the area. The puddles were fun too."
* A traveler said: "A great experience. I own my own horse at home, so the owner took me to the side and we did a lot of galloping along the beach and straightaways. My husband on the other side was completely content with walking/trotting with the group. It was great for all levels of experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour. The Playa Grande Tours was reliable and committed to offer an excellent service. We were able to accomplish more activities in one Day than do our driving to the National Forest. Ronny was very professional and knowledgeable. We really appreciate his kindness and willingness to help."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Francisco and Fermin and the rest of the crew made our experience memorable. The views were to die for."
* A traveler said: "The guide and driver were excellent. The experience was fantastic. The guide was very knowledgeable and the trip was great"
Formule combinée avec descente en tyrolienne et ponts suspendus dans la forêt nuageuse de Monteverde
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "Our family truly enjoyed all aspects of the park. The staff was so helpful and made you feel comfortable. The zip line experience was amazing and the crew we had took an interest to get to know our group. Gracias for the experience!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing day!! Gabriel was an amazing guide and did not leave out a single detail. We will definitely come back"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much to Miller who went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing day. So much wildlife including Sloths, Monkeys, Crocodiles, many birds and Iguanas to name a few. Floating tour was lovely and very peaceful. Every thing from start to finish including the lovely Costa Rican lunch was great.Try it you won’t be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day excursion. The Sloth Park was fascinating and Jessie was a very expert guide. Magical visit to Tenorio. The hanging bridges in the canopy were awesome. Most enjoyable lunch at the Tenorio Park restaurant.Altogether a great day out and good value for moneyMiller is a very friendly and well informed guide and a good and careful driver."
* A traveler said: "The company has a pickup and drop off service to and from the your the hotel. It is very safe and and fun. The instructors are very nice people."
- Activités à Santa Cruz
- Activités à Playa Flamingo
- Activités à Tamarindo
- Activités à Playa Hermosa
- Activités à Liberia
- Activités à Sámara
- Activités à Côte Pacifique
- Activités à Central Valley
- Activités à Côte des Caraïbes
- Activités à Monteverde
- Activités à Puntarenas
- Activités à La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Activités à Hauts plateaux du centre
- Activités à Hauts plateaux de l'Ouest
- Activités à Les Cayes