Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "This tour provided us with a great tour of Berlin and Sachsenhausen memorial. Your Guide Arial was great and saw to your every need. My husband uses a wheelchair and this tour was the best way for us to see all the important sites. I would highly recommend this tour and your guide."
Excursion au départ du bord de mer : excursion pour voir le meilleur de Berlin au départ de Warnemünde
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Sebastian, was knowledgeable, kind and funny. We had a group and he kept us moving so we could see the sites as promised."
Excursion en bord de mer à Warnemünde : visite privée des sites de la Seconde Guerre mondiale et de la Guerre froide à Berlin
* A traveler said: "A long but excellent day in Berlin. I arranged this tour long before the cruise as I like to do own private tour not a ship excursion. Our family of 5, ages ranging from 15 to 82 all enjoyed this event. Our tour guide Nigel was very knowledgeable and most amusing."
* A traveler said: "Aside from the beginning of the day where it was not so clear locating our tour guide (the signage was ambiguous) the tour was perfect! We had a great tour guide, Karen, who knew a lot about the history of the area. The castle was beautiful. Definitely recommend!"
Excursion d'une journée complète à Berlin avec transport aller-retour au départ de Warnemünde ou de Rostock
* A traveler said: "Itineraries are very well planned! Safe driver. Knowledgeable tour guide. Excellent trip. Clean bus."
* A traveler said: "Very professional, wonderful driver and guide. Tremendous learning experience about a city steeped in history. So very real to actually see how the Jewish people were made to feel sub human. Every shred of dignity was stripped from families. They were separated, tortured, and gassed in “camps”. It is a story which must be kept alive so history may never repeat itself. Our guide was more than able to give very accurate descriptions of life in Berlin both before and after the holocaust. We applaude Viator for helping and putting together one of the best city tours we have been on."
* A traveler said: "This tour was profound and made all the better by our guide, Martin, who provided all the interesting facts about the camp. He was also very helpful in directing us on the train."
* A traveler said: "Karen was such a great tour guide. She was very knowledgeable, and she had a great sense of humor. I recommend her highly."
* A traveler said: "The cruise ships call this port of call BERLIN. Sounds great until you find out you will spend 7+ hours and a lot of money on round trip transportation to get to Berlin, for ‘drive-by’ touring. Instead, we chose Warnemunde and Rostock, where the ships dock. So glad we did! With our very knowledgeable guide Andreas, we learned much about these areas, rich in history. Note: be prepared for lots of walking! But with frequent stops, Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We did not have any trouble getting to the pickup point for our excursion. Our guide Daniel was wonderful! He gave us great information during the bus ride, even though it was not included as part of the tour. He had prepared maps, documents and photographs that were very helpful in understanding what Berlin was like after the war and today."
* A traveler said: "Great tour for those with an option instead of the cruise line tours. We got to see all fo many of the local sites and attractions as we strolled the streets of the rejoined Berlin. Axel,our guide,was very knowledgeable and even recommended a great locals restaurant that was excellent with very moderate pricing."
- Activités à Rostock
- Activités à Allemagne du Nord
- Activités à Bohemia
- Activités à Nord des Pays-Bas
- Activités à Copenhague
- Activités à Berlin
- Activités à Hambourg
- Activités à Potsdam
- Activités à Poznan
- Activités à Hollande-Méridionale
- Activités à Bavière
- Activités à Haute-Autriche
- Activités à Flandre
- Activités à Basse-Autriche
- Activités à Alsace