Midi-Pyrénées Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Frankie, was very knowledgeable as well as being a delightful, very friendly person. She made our tour of Lourdes memorable and very moving. If you are anywhere near Lourdes do yourself a big favor and take the Viator Lourdes Spiritual walking tour and be sure to request Frankie as your guide."
* A traveler said: "There could not be a more informed or knowledgeable guide than Susan. If you seek learning in addition to and every place to visit, I highly recommend her. Thank you and Cathy for the wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "This was exactly what I wanted! My tour guide Luisana was so nice and patient. Even though I am elderly and need to walk a little slower she made things super easy for me. We had a great time and I loved seeing Toulouse with a local. I highly recommend seeing a town this way!"
* A traveler said: "Eric Millet was a terrific guide. He brought real passion and knowledge to the history of Toulouse. He knew the back stories on such important sights as the Church of Saint Sernin and had a good way of communicating about them. He took extra time with me because I was interested. I would recommend Eric to any traveler interested in acquiring deeper knowledge of Toulouse."
* A traveler said: "You would be forgiven to think this activity might not be a good idea right now but actually it’s a good time. To navigate a bike in an unfamiliar city can be daunting but because of corona It’s already quiet and the 09:30 start we had coupled with our guides instructions we found it really easy. There is plenty to see and the guide who is not surprisingly very passionate about his city was very knowledgable. It’s flat and if you like you can remove your mask whilst biking. You have your hand wash so give it a go. We were very happy with our city tour. A beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "A fine tour on excellent e-bikes. Really a good way ti see Toulouse and hear the history behind The City Rose. And we had John as our tourguide - he was a really pleasant person and he knee everything about the city, and he could tell it in an interesting way. We highly recommend this tour on bike for 3 hours."
Excursion d’une journée à Albi, cathédrale classée au patrimoine mondial de l’UNESCO et village médiéval au départ de Toulouse
* A traveler said: "Albi is a fastastic place to visit. We were misinformed by the Viator that this was a guided tour which it is not. It is just a bus ride to and from. Also the price is steep due to commisions I presume. The City Tour bus office is cheaper plus the tourism office. Unfortunately we were not in Albi long enough due to our time in the Toulouse Latrec museum. We were not advised on time allotments."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely experience! The artist is very welcoming and professional, which immediately put my mind at ease. If when you travel you enjoy following the conventions of the area you are visiting (..."when in Rome"), then this certainly hits the mark, as I can think of few other experiences that are as French as this. I know that I'd likely never get a chance to experience something remotely like this where I live, so I took a leap of faith. The drawing I got to take with me is tasteful, respectful, and one that will evoke memories for a long time. My advice? Do it! You won't regret it."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful and complete visit. The guide was amazing. He answered all of our questions and he knew what he was talking about. We really liked it"
Visite d'Albi et du village de Cordes-sur-Ciel, dégustation de vins de Gaillac au départ de Toulouse
* A traveler said: "He was on time. Very professional and helpful. He did a great job with explaining the history of Carcassonne. Walked around with us and then gave us some free time. Wish I had some more time was my only complaint. He was also willing to take pictures of us anytime we needed to. About an hour and half drive from the city. So glad we did this tour."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I were looking forward for a day in the medieval walled city of Carcassonne and a tour of a vineyard in Caux-et-Sauzens. Olivia, our guide, who spoke perfect English, ensured that everything went as planned whilst her explanations were very informative. The trip from Toulouse to the City of Carcassone was worth it given the City's unique architecture, size of the city and the fact that it is well preserved. Meanwhile, our afternoon at Chateau Caux was equally interesting. The vineyard management explained at great length the process of wine production from the harvest time till the time the wine is bottled. We had the unique experience to walk amongst the vines and also join in the harvest. A truly enjoyable experience. Last but not least we also visited the Canal du Midi, a must because of the picturesque views of the canal and the countryside."
- Activités à Toulouse
- Activités à Aquitaine
- Activités à Aragon
- Activités à Languedoc-Roussillon
- Activités à Bordeaux
- Activités à Saint-Sébastien
- Activités à Saragosse
- Activités à Gérone
- Activités à Barcelone
- Activités à Catalogne
- Activités à Pays basque
- Activités à Provence
- Activités à Vallée de la Loire
- Activités à Îles Baléares
- Activités à Castille-et-León