San Jose Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "Great Trip, nice people, Juan did a great job shepherding us around. We saw native culture, local cuisine, hot springs, nature"
* A traveler said: "Our host Fernando moss was exceptional ! He was very knowledgeable and friendly he treated us very well and made accommodations for myself and my friends. This tour was way more than we expected and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was me and my friends first time in Costa Rica and we saw this great package deal online , it was worth it ! We had an AMAZING time . Our atv instructor Gabriel was very helpful and kind , our zip line tour instructors Danny & two other guys ( if I’m remembering right ) lol , was very much helpful and when my rope got stuck they helped me & was patient , seen so much beautiful birds , monkeys & the food was good also !! I would deff come back again"
* A traveler said: "My guide was Chico. He was very friendly and informative. He was great with instructions in the raft and he knew the river very well. It was a fantastic time and the scenery was beautiful too. Don't miss a chance to do this!"
Excursion d'une journée de San Jose aux jardins de la cascade de La Paz et Safari dans la rivière Sarapiqui
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Arturo and he was a very nice fellow. He was very accomodating to our needs, since my husband and I were the only ones on the tour.|It was a national holiday, so it worked out perfect for us, since we had no traffic leaving the city.|The Waterfall gardens is an incredible place. It is a must see place!|Arturo guide us through the place. He had a lot of knowledge about the animals and plants. Very calm and sweet person.|We were able to spend really a long time at this place and see the Sloth in action. |If you want to go to the river, this a a much better tour than the one with the Irazu volcano."
* A traveler said: "The tour of downtown San José was enhanced with local music by a charming gentleman named Sergio. I thoroughly enjoyed the tour and learned a lot about San José and Costa Rican history. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience with tour guide Yojhan and driver Juan Jose. They were extremely friendly, professional, and kind. We had booked this excursion last minute(literally the day before), and Yojhan was extremely communicative in keeping us updated about the logistics for the tour the next day. We were picked up 5:15am sharp. We had a traditional Costa Rican breakfast(included) before reaching Rio Celeste. The beautiful rainforest-feel hike was around 2.5hrs-3hrs. I would suggest wearing hiking shoes due to the muddy and slippery trail + mosquito repellents but I hiked with my Birkenstock sandals and it was fine. Yojhan was extremely patient with us. Rio Celeste was beautiful. Please note that swimming in Rio Celeste is prohibited by the government. We then had an extremely delicious lunch(included) next to the National Park, omg it was soooooo yummy yummy. We also stopped by a cute maze called Katira Labyrinth. Since there was only a few of us in the tour, the guide offered to stop by the town in La Fortuna for a quickstop on the way back for a quick souvenir shopping. We did not get back to the hotel until 8pm. The trip is a must!"
* A traveler said: "My guide was Max. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Arenal Volcano was majestic and the view point was very serene. Baldi Hot Springs was one of the highlights if my trip. It was a gorgeous place with so many pools to choose from. A swim-up bar and dinner topped the experience. Baldi Hot Springs is something I will not soon forget."
* A traveler said: "We were celebrating our friend’s 40th birthday. I have to say our driver (Antonio) and tour guide (Oscar) did such an amazing with their professionalism and attentiveness. Viator has to be your go to with ALL of your planning. #Costa Rica Lilia F"
* A traveler said: "Great day, but long. The zip-lining was the highlight of the day. I was terrifiedBut did it and so glad I did. They are very kind, helpful, and so safe. I’m so glad I did this. The tram was not eventful, no birds to speak of, no animals to really see, and just a relaxing ride for the hour. Walk in rain forest ok but top dog is zip lining by far..."
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "Gabo was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly, and even took the time out of his evening to escort another couple to an extra location after the end of the official tour."
* A traveler said: "Me and my boyfriend had a blast in this tour with Fernando Moss. Absolutely the best experience, saw tons of animals, shook hand with a monkey. Fernando Moss gave us tons of information about the plants, animals and geographic areas. Definitely recommend to add this to your trip in Costa Rica."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! We did the zipline and ATV with lunch included! Our guides were very knowledgable and ensured we had a safe trip! We were picked up in a nice van in San Jose and had a great ride to the tour site! We even stopped to grab a smoothie and see the crocodiles in Tarcoles! The food was delicious, some of the best that we had while in Costa Rica! Picture packages were reasonable and looked amazing! Lockers are available for a $10 (refundable) deposit! I wish I had more time to try EVERYTHING!"
- Musée de jade
- Plaza de la Cultura
- Musée de l'or
- Parc Morazan
- Museo de los Ninos (musée des enfants)
- Vallée de la rivière Orosi
- Théâtre National
- Musée national
- La Maison Jaune
- Metallic Building
- Parc National du Volcan Arenal
- Marché central de San José (Mercado Central)
- Parc national du volcan Poas
- Ponts suspendus de l’Arenal
- Parc National de Braulio Carrillo
- La canopée de Sarapiqui
- Activités à Central Valley
- Activités à Quepos
- Activités à Jacó
- Activités à Puntarenas
- Activités à La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Activités à Monteverde
- Activités à Limón
- Activités à Sámara
- Activités à Panama
- Activités à Îles San Blas
- Activités à San Salvador
- Activités à Roatán
- Activités à Guatemala (Ville)
- Activités à Côte Pacifique
- Activités à Côte des Caraïbes