Saint-Sébastien Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the tour with Claudia, she was so knowledgeable and was great fun! We learnt so much and have a great time! I highly recommended doing this if you visit San Sebastián, it’s a must :)"
* A traveler said: "Alba, my tour guide, was so kind and knowledgeable plus her English was very good. The tour was fun, informative, and lively. I loved using the e-bike for the tour especially for the steeper climbs. Highly recommended if you love biking, history, and getting to know the city you’re visiting."
* A traveler said: "Andoni was very knowledgeable about Rioja wine and gave us a detailed history and characteristics of the wine we were going to drink at 4 vineyards. The vineyard taste rooms were beautiful and lunch was amazing. He has a large van and it was a relaxing ride. Would highly recommend Andoni for any tour in San Sabastian and Rioja."
Excursion d'une journée complète à Bilbao (Gaztelugatxe-Bilbao) au départ de Saint-Sébastien en tous frais inclus
* A traveler said: "This was a great day. I didn't know much about Gaztelugatxe, but it was beautiful. The walk to the chapel and back can be a bit of a challenge if you're only on so so shape, but soooooo worth it. After seeing Gaztelugatxe, we headed to Bilbao. We saw a few city sites then headed to lunch. Unfortunately, it started pouring down rain, but we all made the most of it. Lunch was great, and even better that it was included in the price. The Guggenheim was quite a site to see. My only recommendation for the company would be to clean up the car a bit, as first impressions are important, however our guide was great and the small group was just my family of 4, plus 1 more. I looked at other tours that went to Bilbao and toured the Guggenheim and the others were twice as much. This is a great tour and awesome value."
* A traveler said: "Worth the time. Worth the money. And lots of fun. Should be more aptly called a cooking demonstration rather than a cooking class. We watched Chef Nick prepare 7 different dishes and enjoyed tasting them all. Good opportunity to learn specific techniques on preparing a diverse set of local foods. Conducted in the working kitchen of a local restaurant. Really well done and organized. Highly recommend doing this while in town!"
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a great guide and the itinerary was fab! Bayonne was a charming fishing town, Biarritz was less fancy than I expected, and Saint Jean de Luz was super charming"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this dining experience. Our guy, HECTOR, was fabulous. He chose the right restaurants and flavored our experience with a great deal of interesting history. We highly recommend this fun and delicious experience! Tim"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing night experiencing the local Pintxo bars. The food was incredible and our host Eskerne made the night a wonderful memory for us. She was knowledgeable and even introduced us to the owners as we hoped from bar to bar. Delightful. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Always like Hop On - Hop Off for an introduction to a new city. This one was really helpful!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I ended up having a personal tour which was a new experience for us. We enjoyed visiting both Hondarribia and Pasaia and learning about their history and culture. Thank you Mida...we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Antonio, was great. He gave us just the right amount of information to help us understand the city, without overwhelming us with facts. He made the day special."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with Iker, who adapted our private tour to our wishes and interests. It was a very pleasant experience during which we learned about Basque culture and tasted a veriety of delicious pintxos."
Excursion œnologique à la découverte du txakoli à Getaria et Zarautz avec dégustations au départ de San Sebastian
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very nice and helpful. She drove us around the city and told us about it while making sure the car temperature was comfortable. She walked us through the city and showed us beautiful views and explained the history - in English. The winery was beautiful, and the owner gave us a personal tour while our tour guide translated. We greatly enjoyed this personal experience and can not wait to do it again. It is well worth the price and more."
* A traveler said: "Great tour in a small town. In 2.30 hours your cover the whole city. Beer and Pinxta at the end is a treat.|Check your bike well before you start and learncheck shifting gears. You'll need it maybe once or twice but it helps."
- Activités à Pays basque
- Activités à Bilbao
- Activités à Santander
- Activités à Bordeaux
- Activités à Saragosse
- Activités à Toulouse
- Activités à Ségovie
- Activités à Madrid
- Activités à Tarragone
- Activités à Barcelone
- Activités à Gérone
- Activités à Toledo (OH) / Tolède (Espagne)
- Activités à Valence
- Activités à Aquitaine
- Activités à Aragon