Skopje Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "Robert and Suad were excellent. Prizren was very beautiful and Pristina very interesting. Well worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Ohrid is beautiful as is Mavrovo National Park, especially the monastery. I would highly recommend Suzana and Robert."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour with very knowledgeable guide. We got an awesome insight in Skopje, its culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was wonderful. Riding the boat to the caves was enjoyable. A lot is packed in four hours, you’ll get your money’s worth for sure! Our guide Vangel was so knowledgeable about history and culture, all your questions will be answered!"
* A traveler said: "My departure flight was at 4:30 AM. My driver picked me up at 2 AM on the nose. He was very kind and helped me with my bag. No problems and no worries..."
* A traveler said: "Everything good, no real complaints about anything. Good time in Mavrovo region to see another part of Macedonia"
* A traveler said: "Matka Canyon was beautiful and we took the boat ride on the lake to Vrelo Cave which were highlights of the tour. Our guide Toni was very knowledgeable and gave us lots of information throughout the entire tour. Due to wildfires, we could not access Millennium Cross, so the tour was very flexible and we Spent more time elsewhere."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour in English with Kate. She was absolutely a delight and explained everything to us. I would highly recommend taking the private walking tour. It was so much fun and I feel we saw everything downtown Skopje had to offer."