Taipei Visites, billets et activités
* A traveler said: "We have visited many beautiful scenic areas, a famous monastery, few temples, night markets and National Parks in Taiwan. All hotels we stayed in were excellence. In addition, we were lucky to have a humorous, enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guide Alan Chou. That made our trip extra wonderful."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at the Taroko Gorge. It was incredibly beautiful and the tour was really well organised and without any difficulties at all. We really didn't have to worry about a thing all day, it was great value. Josephine was a wonderful guide for the day, we had a fantastic time."
* A traveler said: "Jack was very nice, friendly, open for my suggestions with good knowledge well prepared for the tour.He was also good partner in discussions about history and culture of Taiwan."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour that shows you all the different aspects of Taipei. We had an excellent guide who spoke perfect english."
* A traveler said: "Loved this - so easy! The tour guide Cipher was excellent and very flexible. She worked with our group's hectic schedule and was able to get us to the majority of spots with limited time. The bus was comfortable too."
Excursion d'une journée à Pingxi et Jiufen au départ de Taipei avec découverte des lanternes célestes
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of these key places without the hassel. Fun n informative guide that made you feel at home. Make your own Sky lantern a must."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour. Jeffrey, our tour guide was so good, full of knowledge, friendly, patient and made us feel so special. He did everything he could to make us comfortable and happy. Thank you Jeffrey !"
* A traveler said: "Tony was awesome! He was very thorough and answered all my questions. Very attentive and paid attention to all the details. He made sure I got to see everything I was supposed to see."
Excursion d'une demi-journée au village de Jiufen (Chiufen) et sur la côte nord-est au départ de Taipei
* A traveler said: "Tony was amazing! Loved the trip! The scenery was great and loved the view. Also it was the perfect amount of time at each location"
* A traveler said: "Best way to get an impression of Taipei and the northern coast including a more than interesting Geo Park."
* A traveler said: "The Taiwan tour was fantastic. Our guide was very knowledgeable in the highlights of the scenic areas and offered tips on the best viewing spots to maximize our experience and enjoyment. I would recommend the tour to anyone who wants to do a grand tour of Taiwan."
Tour de 4 jours du centre et du sud de Taïwan au départ de Taipei avec Kaohsiung et le Lac du Soleil et de la Lune
* A traveler said: "Outstanding Tour Guide (Joseph Yi) brought to life the numerous historical and cultural landmarks in Taiwan. He always did his best to ensure our safety, security and fun. He really went out of his way to accommodate our family and our wishes. I would definitely use Viator and request Joseph again on a future trip to Taiwan."
* A traveler said: "Only the two of us were on the tour so it was a 'private' tour. Our guide was experienced. Fluent English. He drove the car in and out of back roads, kept up a running narrative of the countryside and what we were seeing. Nice lunch, We saw the lake from many angles, a couple pagodas."
Excursion de 3 jours au Lac du Soleil et de la Lune, Puli et la Zone panoramique nationale d'Alishan au départ de Taipei
* A traveler said: "This tour was quite an experience both scenery and people were wonderful.|Very helpful and friendly guide. Accommodation was excellent and the sights we visited were very memorable.|Thank you for the experience."
* A traveler said: "Sun Moon Lake is a stunning place to visit and the tour guide was so personal and friendly. We were able to request to ride the gondolas to get a great view of the lake from above."
* A traveler said: "It was great. we were very pleased. He took us to many sites and his knowledge of the culture was great."
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience, loved my tour guide. He followed the lead of the group and keep us in time. He was also very helpful with taking pictures and caputring your moment"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time during this private tour! William our tour guide was super friendly and helpful. He took us to best spots and gave us lots of info about each place! I highly recommend this tour. Thank you for the excellent service!"
* A traveler said: "A great and chilled day out in Taipei. The pace is just right for a day trip. Our guide Clare was friendly and informative. A nice day out in the mountains and lakes surrounding Taipei. I had little knowledge of tea prior to the tour and I learned heaps. Clare chose a great, cheap and yummy lunch spot"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip ... highly recommend Everything organised perfectly, flexibility when required .... saw everything on the itinerary & more Guide was very friendly , knowledgeable & spoke great English .... made our trip super easy Overall - brilliant day & must do trip"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time - lovely scenery and a chance to see the countryside outside of Taipei. The van was spacious and comfortable, and our guide was knowledgeable. When I asked him whether religion or tea was more important - he paused, which said it all! Tea is incredibly important to the people of Taiwan!"
* A traveler said: "The lounge was very clean and spacious - locating on the 4th floor of the departure hall Terminal 2. The service was very warm just like all the Taiwanese people I met on trip. I had really delicious beef noodle soup, coffee and wine. This was definitely an experience to recommend to fellow travelers if you have a long transit time. I booked via Viator which is cheaper than the walk-in rate. I'd give it a 10-star if it allows me!"
* A traveler said: "I had a really nice tour with a great and very informative tour guide, Jack. Thanks for everything! Ryan from Canada"
- Marché de nuit Ningxia
- Musée d’Art Contemporain
- Musée des sources chaudes de Beitou
- Musée des Beaux-Arts
- Musée des Miniatures de Taiwan
- Moulin à papier Guangxing
- Sources chaudes de Beitou
- Parc National d’Alishan
- Parc culturel et créatif de Songshan
- Temple Paoan (Baoan)
- Musée national du palais de Taipei
- Musée Shung Ye des Aborigènes de Formose
- Musée Suho Mémorial du Papier
- Parc de divertissement Miramar
- Port de Keelung
- Temple de Confucius de Taipei
- Zoo de Taipei
- Montagne de l’éléphant (sentier de randonnée Xiangshan)
- East Rift Valley National Scenic Area
- Mémorial Chiang Kaï-shek
- Sanctuaire National des Martyrs Révolutionnaires
- Taipei 101
- Temple de Longshan
- Vallée de l’Enfer (Vallée Géothermale)
- Marché de nuit de Shilin
- Monastère Fo Guang Shan
- Activités à Xiamen
- Activités à Hangzhou
- Activités à Mont Huangshan
- Activités à Naha
- Activités à Shanghai
- Activités à Suzhou
- Activités à Shenzhen
- Activités à Nanjing
- Activités à Guangzhou
- Activités à Macao
- Activités à Okinawa
- Activités à Huadong
- Activités à Nanchang
- Activités à Zhongnan
- Activités à Préfecture de Nagasaki