Viator utilise les cookies pour améliorer votre expérience en ligne. Lisez plus d'informations ou modifiez vos paramètres. En continuant, vous donnez votre accord quant à notre utilisation des cookies.
L'adresse e-mail ou le mot de passe que vous avez saisi(e) est incorrect(e). Si vous avez oublié votre mot de passe, veuillez le réinitialiser. Cliquez ici
Cette excursion de 8 heures permet de tirer parti d'un voyage d'une journée à l'Apache Trail. Découvrez le désert de Sonora et Canyon Lake avec un petit groupe de cinq passagers maximum. Cette visite en petit groupe vous offre une expérience plus personnelle et confortable lorsque vous vous dirigez vers votre destination finale. Vous pourriez vous arrêter à différents endroits durant cette excursion, à savoir au musée des monts de la Superstition, à la ville fantôme de Goldfield, et à Tortilla Flat. Vous pourrez également découvrir le paysage incroyable lors d'une croisière de 90 minutes commentée sur Canyon Lake. Dites-nous comment vous souhaitez organiser votre journée.
Steve's guidance and knowledge helped us appreciate this scenic tour. His understanding of the area and timing allowed us to look in the shops and have a leisurely lunch and arrive at the steamboat in plenty time. We enjoyed the live band and eating outside at Tortilla Flats. I recommend their homemade salsa.
My husband and I had a wonderful time. Mike was a great tour guide and he brought along a very nice gentleman that he was training. We ended up getting 2 great guides for the price of 1. Loved the boat ride the best. The restaurant we stopped at was really yummy.
Visited 4 places with a picturesque enjoyable drive between
1. Easy to set up details to meet at a hotel in Peoria about ½ way for each of us.
2. Came on time Apr 6 in a nice van for my wife, daughter and granddaughters age 15 and 11
3. 90 minute drive to first stop
4. First stop Superstition Mountain Museum. Multiple interesting sites. Since we arrived just as it opened we had the museum to ourselves.
5. 2nd stop Superstition Mountain Ghost Town
6. 3rd stop lunch at Tortilla Flat at Canyon Lake. Gave us a good taste of AZ atmosphere and food!
7. 4th stop 90 minute boat tour on canyon Lake. Beautiful scenery white Mt. Goats, eagles, in comfortable setting. Steve had made reservations so we were one of the first to board.
What makes Steve a 5 tour guide
1. Very knowledgeable. When finally asked a stumping question, he did not guess, but while we toured the Superstition Mt. Museum he researched the Lost Dutchman mine stories and found out there are multiple legends and resolved our question.
2. The 90 min drive to Superstition Mt was very interesting as Steve pointed out facts and insights of places we drove by.
3. He gave excellent suggestions of what to do so we could maximize our enjoyment at each stop such as where to sit on the boat tour to get a good view and avoid noise of the boats engine.
4. Our Safety: hes a courteous and safe driver giving the 5 of us a private tour customized to our interest!
5. His cooler in the back of the van was well stocked with cold drinks and water.
This is a great way to see and understand what your seeing. We could have driven by al the same stuff and not really understood what we were seeing. I don't want to read the guide books - I want someone to help me experience it and Steve did that. Great trip, great guide. I thought Phoenix only had golf and nice weather - very scenic and educational.