L'adresse e-mail ou le mot de passe que vous avez saisi(e) est incorrect(e). Si vous avez oublié votre mot de passe, veuillez le réinitialiser. Cliquez ici
Bra resa i sin helhet med fräscht hotel i las vegas, flygturen över grand canyon var väldigt bra. Dock var det oerhört dålig information från luxbus, vår chaufför skulle hämta oss i hollywood men dök upp ca 70 min försent pga trafiken men vi fick ingen information alls utan var tvungna att ringa själva till luxbus. Väl under bussresan till och från las vegas var det otydlig information var bussen stannar och var vi ska gå på bussen till hemresan, denna information kunde stå i häftet som vi fick med adress för upphämtningsplats. Överlag en bra resa men oerhört dålig information över tider och platser, hade varit skönt att veta detta några dagar innan avresa åtminstone.
The big part of this tour is to get one from LA to Las Vegas and even that was a big drama..
1. There was no mention that we will have to be transferred to another bus and in total will have to spend 2 to 3 hours before leaving for Vegas.
2. The bus picked us up at 7 pm and although we were told to wait in front of Roosevelt hotel, the bus were waiting at the side, if we were not looking we would not have found it
3. The departure from Anaheim was only at 9.30am , was supposed to be 9am but one bunch of jokers were late although they were in a hotel nearby, bus should not have waited that long for late comers, should have just dump them and left
4. At half way stop at Barstow , the driver counted wrongly and left the area without picking up all passengers , so we had to come back to pick a lady up . It did not help that the husband of this lady was a bit dozy and did not alert the driver convincingly that his wife is not abroad. This delayed our journey by another half hour.
5. The voucher given to us stated that we wait for pick up for the grand canyon bit at 7.30 am the following day when in actual fact it was 6.00 Am
6. At Anaheim we asked the two staff present do we need to confirm the grand canyon bit and was told no need but we did anyway and to our horror found out the pickup was at 6am!!!!!!!!!!!, they cant even get this right?
7. No accurate instruction were given on when the bus ride back was , it was mentioned in the tour details but no one bothered to brief us.
The grand canyon tour bit was by a different company and that past of this tour is 4 to 5 star. Superb.
No need to take this tour , nothing additional gained , only so much time lost. Best get to Las Vegas yourself and book a plane or helicopter view of grand canyon directly. No need for postman ..... to get us there
The flight was everything that I expected. Lux bus staff were very friendly. I would suggest there be more clarity with the 'transfer' to Tropicana hotel. Write up gives the impression it is covered as part of the tour cost it isn't. Fortunately we had received very easy instructions for how to get there.
Highly recommend the Tropicana- if you want a bit of space from the hustle of The Strip, stay here: light, airy, modern, clean facilities. Pool area was a great way to spend an afternoon.
Would probably do a different Grand Canyon tour next time.
Absolutt å anbefale. Hadde ønsket litt mer detaljert informasjon om hele prosedyren rundt turen frem til las Vegas, det vil si om at vi burde hatt dobbelt sett med kvittering for turen, da de tok ett eksemplar på innsjekkingskontoret. Det ble litt ekstra spenning da vi kom til hotellet uten disse papirene. Takket være en utrolig hyggeligy betjening kom vi vel i havn! Vi var og usikre på tidspunkt og sted for henting neste morgen, men fikk en telefon fra flyselskapet til hotellet om dette og alt falt på plass. Kjekt om vi hadde fått vite om disse prosedyrene på forhånd. Men når dette er sagt: turen over Grand Canyon var topp, hotellet var topp og full bonus at vi også hadde tid til å utforske the strip i las Vegas!!!
This tour was the most hectic tour of all the tours we did!. We were informed by email that we would be picked up from the Westin Lax. However, when we reached that hotel, we decided to call the tour operator (Lux Bus America) and were then informed to make our way our way to the Hilton Lax. We then had to pay an additional taxi fare and it was really hectic to try and make it on time with 2 kids at 7:30 am. We were very disappointed with the lack of coordination by the tour operator. Throughout the trip we did not have a tour guide. We were on our own and had to make several inquires at the Tropicana Hotel. The next day the pick up was again very early. The pilot was a friendly person and we saw some of the most spectacular views of the Grand Canyon.