Asia Vino, birra e alcolici
482 risultati | Tutte le attività da svolgere
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, the team was fun and friendly who takes you among the upbeat energic atmosphere among the locals. The best way to experience the city, sights, sounds, food and the people is doing it this way."
* A traveler said: "T was our guide and he was fantastic. Super friendly and knowledgeable. He took took some amazing photographs of us as a family we will treasure forever, enabled us to learn lots about the area and took us to get some amazing delicious snacks along the way. We can’t wait to do it again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome and very personable. The four food stops were perfect and the brewery was quite amazing too. Thank you for the awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience and great way to see a lot of Xi'an in a short time. Michelle was an excellent guide with an upbeat attitude and lots of knowledge about the food and the city. My favorite dishes were the gourd chicken and the dumplings. I also happened to love our tuk tuk driver and it was nice as a solo traveler to meet up with other foreigners."
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "Meeting Rod was awesome. He was of not one of the most down to earth people I ever met in my life. He showed us around the coolest parts of osaka and met some of the coolest locals you would ever meet. From the local food to the feet drinks combined with Rod experience, you are guaranteed memories that will last for ages."
* A traveler said: "Nothing to add to be honest. Proper pub crawl mostly with westerners (normal). Cool guys. Nice night out."
* A traveler said: "I took this tour with my family: wife, son (24) and daughter (20) in December 20. Akira really know his job regarding drinks, places, food and a lot of stories related with it. We really had a lot of fun with him and the group. He is a nice and knowledgeable amigo un poco loco. We visited four different places that unless you are japanese or live in Tokyo would be very dissucult to find and specially to order. The tour included a very good variety of food and drinks so you will get a very good idea of japanese food, and the special havest sake in one the Isakayas was fenomenal. Me and my family fully recommend this tour (we took a similar food tour in Kyoto, that was OK but Akira's was by far more better, indeed he set our expectations very high). If in Tokyo we will do it again."
* A traveler said: "This tour was exceptional! The places, the food, the people! I strongly recommend this tour to everyone visiting Beijing!"
* A traveler said: "The Japanese guides are so well spoken and friendly. Brought us to get some insights to the fish market! The sushi mafia workshop was awesome! The sashimi served were all top quality! Of course, the chefs are professional and friendly too."
* A traveler said: "It’s educational and it’s delicious. I learned so much about sake making and got to enjoy high quality sake during this tour. If you like sake, it’s a tour you shouldn’t miss."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day with great company! The snow monkeys were a treat. The temple tour was very comprehensive and the sake tasting plus lunch were very good. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Thanks heaps for your personality your welcoming and your information very good and very good food, we enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour, you got to taste a bit of everything and I even had the chance to make a couple soup dumplings myself. I would highly recommend his tour if you had the chance."
* A traveler said: "I booked this for my daughters 21st as a surprise . It was a great success the company were excellent and arranged a cake and everything. I was cintacting them from England and they responded very quickly to any questions I had. A good night was had by all and it was great value for money"
* A traveler said: "I got to know the local side of Saigon and eat the best food... with help of my wonderful guide 'Ha'. I would recommend for everyone looking for offbeat but pleasant and knowledgeable tour in Saigon. Just dont be scared ofbthe scooter :)"
* A traveler said: "It was my first time visiting Seoul and I was a solo, female traveler. The pub crawl was a super fun experience to meet other travelers and locals in a fun way. The group was very welcoming and they took us to some really cool places in Seoul."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great day with Takashi (guide) and Toshi (driver) in the 5 lakes region. They planned the whole day according to our preferences. We got spectacular views of Mt. Fuji from the different sites. Traffic was very bad coming back due to culture day weekend, but they kept their positive attitude throughout."
* A traveler said: "A fun tour to be recommended. The food was delicious and plentiful and our guide was charming and knowledgeable. Would recommend taking this tour if you wish to taste local food at its best"
* A traveler said: "A very informative and interesting seminar / tasting if you are interested in learning more about Sake! Akira was very knowledgeable and gave everyone a pamphlet that outlined various aspects of Sake, how it's made and how to better understand it. Highly recommend if you have a free afternoon!"
- Arte e cultura
- Attività all'aperto
- Biglietti e pass
- Cibo e bevande
- Caffè e tè
- Dolci e dessert
- Esperienze culinarie
- Lezioni di enogastronomia
- Vino, birra e alcolici
- Degustazione di sakè
- Degustazioni di vini
- Laboratori di produzione di vino
- Tour di birrifici e degustazione di birra
- Tour di distillerie
- Tour di distillerie di sakè
- Tour di pub
- Tour enologici
- Corsi e laboratori
- Esperienze uniche
- Occasioni stagionali e speciali
- Servizi di viaggio e trasporto
- Tour, giri turistici e crociere