Firenze Tours, biglietti, attività e cose da fare
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country die & of course the wine. Our winery hosts were most impressive & very fun. Our tour guide, Mara was friendly & knowledgeable. Enjoyed her tremendously. Our driver was great too! Had a great time. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a wine experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip from Florence to see some of the best sights!! Totally smooth and stress free with a great tour guide, Alessandro, and driver, Ricardo. Highly recommended!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, you get to see awesome and beautiful places. Chris, our guide, was awesome, he really connects with the group and has a lot of interesting facts to share!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour through the Chianti region. We so enjoyed learning about olive oil(s), cheeses and wines w/ Martina -- who is a sommelier and an absolute professional. This is a must-do tour if you are interested in 'stress free' wine tasting in Tuscany."
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Sylvia was a great guide and she was very fun and knowledgeable. We learned so much and had a great day. 4 hours was the perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Luigi, Luca and Max made that evening so funny and they did a great show! The Pizza and Gelato was soooo good For those who do not have a hotel in the city, be informed that it is not possible to come to the house by car. You have to meet in the city."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience top to bottom. It was educational, immersive, social and very relaxed. We ended up having dinner with a couple we met on the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Christian and Alec made this such a unique experience getting to see all of the vintage vespas and fiats and their knowledge they shared with us on the history. I was nervous to ride at first, but they helped make sure you were comfortable and did a test ride before going out on the streets of Tuscany. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific. The wine tasting and meal were great. The pace of the tour was helpful. The guides were easy to understand and were attentive to the groups needs."
* A traveler said: "Super easy check in process! Happy that we didn't need to wait on the line in the hot sun. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip. Daniele our tour guide was the best we have ever had! He made the experience very special and we made some great new friends on the trip."
* A traveler said: "Erica and Marco made the day enjoyable and relaxing. It was nice that Erica told us what she would be wearing so we could identify her immediately. The towns were amazing and the food at the winery was so delicious and it was informative to learn about the wines and olive oils"
Pacchetto per piccoli gruppi: Tour a piedi con ingresso saltafila per il David e la Galleria degli Uffizi
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic, our guide Guido was knowledgeable and fun. The highlight of Florence. Highly recommend as a must do."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! As a solo traveler, I thought I was living my nightmare when I realized I was a 7th wheel on the tour, but everyone was so much fun and our group was great! Highly recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Me and my wife wanted to do a cooking class like this for our honeymoon and we’re not disappointed, we made amazing food, learned what Italian cooking is really about from our teacher, and has the most amazing meal of our entire honeymoon afterwards!"
* A traveler said: "This was one pf the highlight of our trip! When In Florence this is a definite must do! Watching the sunrise from up in the sky, the beautiful Tuscan scenery and then landing to have some champagne with your newfound friends has been the best experience ever! Federico was a great host and an amazing pilot!💯 recommended."
* A traveler said: "What a climb! Not for the weak for sure and tough on the 78 year old. However, all the huffing and puffing up the stairs( some were like ladders) the view was worth every bit of energy it took to get there!"
* A traveler said: "It is a really nice trip from Firenze to the Chianti Region, where we experimented good wine, good food and beautiful views!"