Napoli Tours, biglietti, attività e cose da fare
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "A truly enjoyable trip across the Italian coast, breathtaking views and great stop spots along the journey! The tour guide Anna was great, warm friendly and knowledgeable she made our experience truly memorable. Special thanks to our driver Giovanni for his patience and punctuality during our little adventure together!"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful day, our skipper Andrea was attentive and very accommodating! The Amalfi coastline by boat is spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, did wish it would have been a little longer. Overall a great experience, I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "From the very beginning of the trip, the vibe was absolutely ENERGETIC thanks to Ms. Roberta and Mr. Nello! It totally exceeded my expectations and beyond. Upon my return home, I will spread the good word about "You Know! -Boat Service". Thank you Ms. ROBERTA ! Thank you Mr. Nelson. Amén"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with all kinds of local Napoli tastes. I had a great time and so did the rest of the group. The food was well selected and nobody went home hungry or disappointed. Would book it again when coming back"
* A traveler said: "Very good organized; Alessandra (the guide) and Mario (the driver), very nice - september 2021; I strongly recomend this tour"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time with Alex& Ricardo. Lots of laughs, we learned about the culture, had an amazing lunch and an unforgettable experience! Both Alex (tour guide) & Ricardo (driver) spoke perfect english we totally recommend them together!"
* A traveler said: "Ricardo was a great teacher, we learn to make pizza dough and a margherita in the napolitan way ! It was fun and tasty 😋"
* A traveler said: "Giovanni, our driver, was amazing. Very kind, drove calmly, and explained the sights to see in each village. You don’t have a lot of time in each village, but it is enough to see the main things."
* A traveler said: "Hard to say. If you are coming to Naples, this is a must. Great price, interesting guide. Amazing how the ancient Greeks and Roman's built this. So far ahead of their time"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our tour guide was Tony if you do this tour ask for him. He was excellent! We learned so much on the tour"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Our guide Giusy was very accommodating and timing was spot on! Pompeii tour was great. We then moved over to Capri amazing island."
* A traveler said: "A great tour of the city's history along with trying some of the highlights of Neopolitan food. A great way to spend the afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Big thanks to the great guides Federica & Roberta and also to the bus driver Maurizio!!! Thank you for sharing such an amazing experience!!! Very enjoyable and definitely worth to book guides with you! All the best! Ser you next time. Best, Violeta"
Tour in barca della costa sorrentina e della costiera amalfitana per piccoli gruppi con accompagnatore locale
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! The service was excellent and the trip is really complete. We enjoyed all the different stops that they took us. We would definitely repeat it!"
* A traveler said: "First of all, our guide, Marlene was absolutely fantastic, she shared a lot of tips, stories and own experience on the way to the island. It was a stunning trip, and I am on the opinion that everyone should visit Capri once in a lifetime. (PS. Best Caprese salad I have ever tried)"
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect tour. Pompeii was amazing and our guide very helpful. The Amalfi coast is also worth a visit. The time was just enough to get a good taste. Lovely driver as well."
* A traveler said: "I always enjoy the hop on and off bus tours. Very affordable, and educational. We stopped and ate, went shopping, and just rode and took in the sun and views on top. Very good bang for the bucks!!!"
* A traveler said: "We awaited in the wrong spot, they look and look after us, texted, called, WhatsApp’s us to find us. In our way back we misunderstood the departure time, again they went to find us. We apologize to other passengers, for causing delay but this people went above and beyond with us. 💯 recommended"
* A traveler said: "We loved our private Almagro coast and Pompeii tour. our driver was friend and informative! We highly recommend this tour!"
- Chiesa di San Francesco di Paola
- Piazza del Mercato
- Museo Pio Monte della Misericordia
- Il centro storico di Napoli
- Palazzo Reale
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale
- La Reggia Designer Outlet
- Centro storico di Napoli
- Il porto di Napoli
- Chiesa del Gesú Nuovo
- Museo di Capodimonte
- Giardini La Mortella
- Quartieri Spagnoli
- Reggia di Caserta
- Il Vesuvio
- San Gregorio Armeno
- Galleria Borbonica
- Duomo di San Gennaro
- Piazza Trieste e Trento
- Castel dell'Ovo
- Parco Regionale Monti Picentini
- Quartiere di Santa Lucia