America del Nord Passeggiate nella natura
484 risultati | Tutte le attività da svolgere
* A traveler said: "The last long zip was the best! And the view of the trees can’t be beat! The zip guides were really knowledgeable and laid back! Perfect if you just want to cruise or fly upside down!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide/driver Ryan (Aspire Tours) was fantastic. Really liked the small group, plenty of stops highlighting incredible scenic photo ops. Getting photo of huge male elk from <100 ft was definitely one of the highlights. Highly recommend this tour for first timers to RMNP."
* A traveler said: "Was 2nd trip to the South Rim Grand Canyon. This tour took a walk around the South Rim. Just breathtaking views! Our guide was Jorge and driver Dawn. Both very professional and friendly. Long day, appropriate number of stops No better way to see the Rim! Pictures don’t do the Beauty of the canyon justice. You have to go to feel the beauty!"
* A traveler said: "Morgan was our guide and although we did not see any ghosts, she was great. Lots of stories and very entertaining."
* A traveler said: "In one day we went around the whole island. So worth it! Eddie our tour guide was amazing and super friendly."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing …… very engaging , shared great spots to check out and recommended nice restaurants and took spectacular pictures."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, entertaining and very knowledgeable. Explained Chinese history in San Fran. And a great Chinese lunch to top it off. Loved it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "Susannah was the best! She shared a wealth of history, architecture, and art within the cemetery tour. She was funny, intelligent, and made the tour a great experience, kept us all interested! Would definitely take this tour again and recommend friends and family."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing trip to Hoover dam and Grand Canyon west rim. The views from Eagle point and Guana point were amazing. Our tour guide, Jackie, was very informative and kept us laughing on the bus."
* A traveler said: "Get every angle of the Grand Canyon from the South Rim! Comfortable bus trip and excellent tour guide. Highly Recommend!!"
Il meglio del Parco nazionale di Olympic da Seattle: tour all-inclusive di un giorno per piccoli gruppi
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Olympic National Park was amazing! Out guide Marty was great and told us all kinds of interesting facts about the park."
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Best day in the Asheville area. Keith was the best guide with his love and knowledge of nature coupled with his long time living in the area. He even worked at the Biltmore Estate when it was being restored and was able to give us a lot of insight into that process. Tour spots were great"
* A traveler said: "The best your guide ever RUTH 69 ! Ruth was amazing we had such a blast in Tullum seeing the ruins , learning about the Mayan cultural. Getting a fresh coconut to drink around the ruins . Swimming in the cenote and the Lunch was amazing ! So delicious authentic meal ."
* A traveler said: "Wow…Mike and Travis were wonderful guides!! Very knowledgeable, super friendly and thoughtful in their information, really engaging, especially for our teens! We learned a lot in the short time we were with them."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was great. Great tour guide. Jenn knew her history. Got some great pictures of possible ghost"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. I wish we did this the first day in Albuquerque. Lots of history. Our guide was so knowledgeable and a wonderful storyteller."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion! We scheduled to do it the day before we were leaving Mexico and we loved it because it was a perfect way to relax on the last day of vacation. Our guide Stefan was amazing! We were the only two non-Spanish speaking guests on the tour and he made sure that he communicated all the information to us. He gave us an awesome tour of Isla Contoy where we learned a lot about the history of the island. Book this tour! You will love it!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time!!! Lots of fun! Will definitely do this again!! The staff is very friendly and if you get stuck they’ll help you out!"
* A traveler said: "one of the best experiences i’ve ever had. first we went snorkeling in an open cenote; afterwards we were taken kayaking, which was absolutely incredible. we learned about the different bird species living on the islands and caught the sunset. our amazing tour guides led us further out for some incredible views; we ended up kayaking back under the moon and stars. words and pictures cannot do the tour justice. just go!"
* A traveler said: "Mike H. Was a fantastic guide and the hike couldn’t have been more memorable. The views were gorgeous, the hike itself was the right amount of duration and difficulty. I would highly recommend this for someone who loves to hike and has never been to the Rockies."
- Arte e cultura
- Attività all'aperto
- A terra
- Attività estreme
- Giochi e divertimento
- In aria
- Natura e fauna selvatica
- Attrazioni naturali
- Incontri con la fauna selvatica
- Osservazione della fauna selvatica
- Parchi naturali
- Passeggiate nella natura
- Tour con animali da soma
- Tour ecologici
- Sport a motore
- Sport invernali
- Biglietti e pass
- Cibo e bevande
- Esperienze uniche
- Per famiglie
- Servizi di viaggio e trasporto
- Si esaurisce facilmente
- Tour, giri turistici e crociere