Palermo Tours, biglietti, attività e cose da fare
* A traveler said: "The tour was lots of fun and the food was delicious. The real star was the guide, Salvatore. He was knowledgeable, informative, entertaining and very gracious to our group of twelve."
* A traveler said: "These Temple are worth a visit, our driver Joshua was very attentive towards everyone in the group he even went the extra mile and took us to the Turkish steps even though it was not part of the itinerary. Joshua was very polite and this is the first time that a driver on a tour did not ask for a tip at the end of the journey. Thank you Joshua keep up the good work."
* A traveler said: "We are very enjoy the trip and the guide really take care of us. Water also serve to us even we don't ask for it. Highly recommended trip"
* A traveler said: "Great to mix history lesson with food markets and several amazing sites with local food tasting at selected food stores."
* A traveler said: "like in the book of Mario Puzzo and like the film godfather. There was no electricity in Corleone, we had to pay cash, then worked again the fountain in front of the church where Michael Corleone married in godfather film. Then opened the doors of the church for the flowers of a funeral the funeral car came and in a street was parking a black historic cinquecento like in godfather film. So it seems nothing changed. On Monreale they showed our group of 8 the normanic basilica, but in Palermo the capuccini catacombes were closed because of restauration in august 2021."
* A traveler said: "The tour starts early in the morning from Palermo. But it has to, if you want to see Etna and Taormina in one day. The driver/guide Joshua was great. Fluently in Italian, English and German he could share some of his knowledge of Sicily and the places we visited. If you go to the Etna, it is recommended to buy a ticket for the whole tour: Cable car and trucks taking you as close as possible to the summit of the volcano. Interesting experience. Also the visit to Taormina was worth the time, although I wouldn't stay there for more than one day. Nothing to do ... If you are in Palermo and want to visit the Etna, I can definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was also a history teacher! Obvious from the wealth of info we received! Literally saw all we needed to see in Palermo on this 1 bike tour"
Tour a piedi per piccoli gruppi a Palermo: alla scoperta della capitale della Sicilia e della sua cultura antimafia
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour and got a lot of great insights into this field I didn’t know much about. Very knowledgeable and friendly guide."
* A traveler said: "We had read of the beauty of both Monreale and Cefalu, but this exceeded our expectations. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and added an extra dimension to just seeing these sights."
* A traveler said: "Michael was very engaging. He, his wife and his assistant couldn't have been nicer. Michael also corresponded with me via email the day before with some great restaurant recommendations in Trapani (where we were staying) that proved to be spot on. The whole experience; the walk through the market, the purchasing of the menu items, the food prep and cooking were all great. The lunch with our fellow classmates, Michael and his wife and assistant included amazing food, good wine and lots of laughter. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joshua was terrific. In Monreale he has awaiting us a taste of the local bread in virgin olive oil. We had traffic on the way to Cefalu but Joshua took side roads and avoided all the traffic. Great guide and better driver my wife and I feel fortunate to have him. Beautiful Norman church’s. They absolutely rival Ravenna."
* A traveler said: "Marco the chef is very charismatic and funny. He gave us great tips in the market and in the kitchen. We had a great translator, Julia who gave us insight not just about cooking but also about life in Palermo. By the time we sat down for lunch, it was more like eating and hanging out with friends. What a fun day! I will take any of Fabrizio Cavallaro’s tours."
- Cappella Palatina
- Chiesa del Gesù
- I Quattro Canti
- Teatro Massimo
- Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri
- Opera dei Pupi
- La Cattedrale di Palermo
- Palazzo Mirto
- La Martorana
- Mercato di Ballarò
- Le Catacombe dei Cappuccini
- Porto crocieristico di Palermo
- Teatro Politeama Garibaldi
- Mercato della Vucciria
- La Zisa
- Piazza e Fontana Pretoria