Boston Tours, biglietti, attività e cose da fare
* A traveler said: "So much fun, and worth it to see these majestic creatures in their habitat. in my tour the crew was as equally excited to see the animals as we were, which I thought was cool. they truly enjoy what they do."
* A traveler said: "The trolley ride offers so many sites of Boston. Our trolley driver was terrific (Papa Jim) and his narrative was informative and amusing. We walked the freedom trail which we loved, and had lunch at the Bell in Hand on the route. Terrific experience. Highly recommend as a way to view Boston."
* A traveler said: "Our con”duck”tor was entertaining and knowledgeable. Vert pleasant trip . Would highly recommend this"
* A traveler said: "Great attention. Very thoughtful and considerate. The tours were fantastic. Highly recommended! Good to go if you are a big or small party."
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour learning some history and haunting of Boston. Our guide was exciting and informative."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast and was able to see all of the history and changes. We sat in second row top. We had great view of everything. Chairs not very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "I Enjoy my birthday with no regret that was so great , the food was tasty, the dj song 👍…. I would like to rent the boat for my mariage party."
* A traveler said: "It’s definitely worth doing!! Our family spent the day walking around Boston and this was the highlight of the day. The crew was friendly music was a good fit for the mood. Wet and crazy so much fun."
* A traveler said: "The staff were very polite, the narrator was interesting and fun to listen to. The view was absolutely stunning. My boyfriend and I took a day trip to Boston and we ended it with the boat and we had a blast. Pro tip, right before they dock wait at the door you came in at to be the first one off. 10/10 would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Our party of 3 adults had a great time learning about Boston and tasting the food offerings. Janet was our tour guide. She was welcoming, knowledgeable and accommodating! We had a fun day. She even took excellent group pictures along our route."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was great. We took the 11am tour. We were able to go through the press box on that tour. Apparently they close the press box at noon for 7pm games."
* A traveler said: "Dinner was excellent, the crew were very friendly and helpful. Most of the music was good, some not so much. The views from the deck were beautiful. We weren’t impressed by the crew not addressing the blatant weed smoking going on. It’s a terrible smell that filled both outside decks. All in all, a great night!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to travel. The ride was fun and scenic. We got some great pictures pulling into the Boston harbor. I would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful trip. We had a great crew & the Captain was very personable. Would absolutely recommend this to everyone"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Seriously the best tour I've taken in New England to date. The story, the walkthrough, the actors. It was really well done."
* A traveler said: "The view was gorgeous! Staff was friendly and the ride was smooth. Lots of seating options to meet your needs."
Tour gastronomico della pizza, dei cannoli e della storia della "Little Italy" del North End di Boston
* A traveler said: "loved it! you get exposure to little italy, pizza around town and get some food recommendations for other occasions. the guide was very knowledgable and engaging."
* A traveler said: "Sophia was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Harvard. I really learned a lot and had fun!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The ride & stories with Kristin. Plymouth, & The plantation. Riding around the shoreline & seeing the homes. Kristen was great!"
* A traveler said: "I liked all of them. I liked the view, the food, employers, Music, I liked cruise you are congratulations"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and fun way to learn about our history. Jeremy was extremely knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "Loved the love narration of Boston facts. The trolley was comfortable for our September tour. Add the Boston Harbor tour. It was wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Loved our tour guide Mazen! Knowledgeable and entertaining. We had five stops and tried a variety of food - fresh bread and cheese, Italian sub, pizza, cannoli and iced coffee. Don’t eat before you go - you will be stuffed!!! It was a beautiful day and a fun experience!!"
* A traveler said: "The entire cruise was very enjoyable.. It’s was very organize and well planned out.. The operator was very experience."
- Biblioteca Pubblica di Boston
- Museo della Scienza di Boston
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum
- Boylston Street
- Children's Museum di Boston
- Samuel Adams Brewery
- Franklin Park Zoo
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
- North End
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Santuario marino nazionale di Stellwagen Bank
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Casa Museo Paul Revere
- Copley Square
- Cheers Boston (Bull and Finch Pub)
- Istituto d'Arte Contemporanea
- Casa Museo Otis
- Old State House
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- New England Aquarium
- Beacon Hill
- Il Sentiero della Libertà
- Museo della Belle Arti
- Boston Light
- Attività a Massachusetts
- Attività a Salem
- Attività a Long Island
- Attività a Brooklyn
- Attività a New York
- Attività a Montreal
- Attività a Filadelfia
- Attività a Washington DC
- Attività a Buffalo
- Attività a Cascate del Niagara
- Attività a Cascate del Niagara e dintorni
- Attività a Toronto
- Attività a Pittsburgh
- Attività a New York
- Attività a Quebec