Le Trafalgar Falls si trovano a 20 minuti di auto da Roseau, appena fuori dal Parco Nazionale Morne Trois Pitons.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Trafalgar Falls is an ideal spot for nature lovers and experienced canyoneers.
- Entry into the park requires a small fee.
- Although it’s an easy hike to the falls, wear appropriate footwear.
- You may hire a guide from the visitor's center at the park entrance to take you to the foot of the falls.
- On-site, there are restrooms and changing rooms, a souvenir shop, and a shaded refreshment stand.
- Bring swimwear and a towel to take a dip in the falls.
How to Get There
Trafalgar Falls is located on the west side of Morne Trois Pitons National Park in Dominica, about 5 miles (8 kilometers) from Roseau. Expect about 20 minutes on the road; parking is available on site. Public buses leave from Astaphans market on George V Street. Get off at Laudat village and walk for about 15 minutes along the trail to the falls.
When to Get There
Morne Trois Pitons National Park is open daily year-round. The best time to visit is from March to May during the dry season, which normally begins in December. Start early so you have maximum daylight hours and try to go on a clear day as rains may make trails treacherous or impassable.
Emerald Pool Combine a visit to the falls with a little trek to Emerald Pool, one of the many extraordinary features of the Morne Trois Piton National Park. This tranquil grotto offers a refreshing waterfall cascading into a gorgeous emerald green pool. The trail to the pool cuts through magnificent overhanging trees and lush vegetation on the way to the pool.