Istanbul Occasioni stagionali e speciali
30 risultati | Tutte le attività da svolgere
* A traveler said: "We had a great day on our private tour with Oscar. He was very upbeat, well informed, and easy going. Highly recommend him!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, this ceremony was beyond anything i could have expected! It stirred my soul, no exaggeration. The location was beautiful and the perfect match to the event. The staff was kind and friendly and they even served us tea because it was quite chilly in the station. Being able to see this ceremony from start to finish felt so special and this was definitely one of the highlights of my trip to Istanbul. Now, that being said, I would HIGHLY suggest management to ban flash from being used during the ceremony. It took so much away from the moment and was a huge distraction to have some selfish dummy with a big fancy camera using a burst flash over and over and over and over again like he was the professional photographer and it was Harry and Meghan's wedding."
* A traveler said: "Short and sweet with a quick introduction. Informative with an intimate setting. From God we receive, to humanity we give’."
* A traveler said: "The dancing was incredible. The costumes were fantastic too. The male soloist was fantastic. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Excellent sunset tour of Bosphorus, knowledgable guide, very comfortable sail with ambiental music without any disturbance. Hospitality was good and snacks were nice too. Covers all the spots on European and Asian side of Bosphorus that are worth seeing"
* A traveler said: "I tipped - enough said! But serious note, really worth it. Did the sauna, scrub, foam and massage. It’s cozy, charming, easy to navigate. Staff are helpful and accommodating. The scrub and massage were epic! For a first timer, it was more than I imagined. Worth a visit!!"
* A traveler said: "Aişa was an awesome guide. I met with her and our group in the morning, then we started the tour at the blue mosque of Istanbul, Sultan's Palace, and Hogia Sophia. The Grand Bazaar was closed due to Eid celebration, so we ended the tour with and finally ended with a tour of basilica cistern. Highly recommend"
Istanbul: ingresso prioritario VIP alla Basilica di Santa Sofia, tour dei momenti salienti e app audioguida
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this . Went during off peak season and there wasn’t a big queue for tickets but still had bought vip entrance to skip the line as we were with a young baby . Good English guide , friendly with good sense of humour . Brief explanation for about 30-40 min and we were given time to look around after that ."
* A traveler said: "Kadir was my guide for the day! He went above and beyond with showing me everything and more. He answered all my questions and more. He also told me how to get around the city using the Istanbul card. Thank you."
- Attività a Varna
- Attività a Smirne
- Attività a Pamukkale
- Attività a Ankara
- Attività a Costanza
- Attività a Veliko Tarnovo
- Attività a Selçuk
- Attività a Kusadasi
- Attività a Bucarest
- Attività a Bodrum
- Attività a Marmaris
- Attività a Antalya
- Attività a Costa del Mar Nero
- Attività a Anatolia occidentale
- Attività a Costa Egea